What does your McDonalds serve?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kinda interesting

A Taste of McDonald's Around the World

Internationally, our restaurants offer our standard menu items, and occasionally develop other items, which appeal to our host country's cultural preferences. Some McDonald's restaurants serve items such as: rice dishes and fried chicken in Japan; beer in Germany; Kiwiburgers in New Zealand; spaghetti in the Philippines; and in Islamic countries, like Saudi Arabia, our restaurants offer a "Halal" menu.

Canada
Cheese, vegetable, pepperoni and deluxe pizza

Uruguay
McHuevo - A hamburger with a poached egg on top

Thailand
Samurai Pork burger - A sandwich marinated with teriyaki sauce

Philippines
McSpaghetti - Pasta in a sauce with frankfurter bits

New Zealand
Kiwiburger - A hamburger with a fried egg and slice of beet

Japan
Chicken Tatsuta - A fried chicken sandwich spiced with soy sauce and ginger

Germany
Frankfurters, beer and a cold four-course meal

youtwohearts said:
My little girl loves McNuggets so I would never see that movie because then I wouldn't let her eat it.

Ignorance is bliss.

lol, i suppose so :slant:

my little girl saw the movie and doesn't want them.

mr BAW, i had an experience when i lived in cali where a mcdonalds served me "chicken" nuggets that were raw(!!!) inside. if i had had any brains, i would have eaten them (the nuggets, not my own brains), had my stomach pumped and then sued their asses. that kind of irresponsibilty is inexcusable.

interesting that they serve different foods in different parts of the world, tho

bonosgirl84 said:

that seriously made me gag. mcdonalds is disgusting. have any of you seen the film supersize me? there's a lovely scene on mcnuggets you might like.

:wink:

Supersize me was disturbing :yuck: Thank god I never eat fast food.

But back to the original question, I remember in Italy they served some pink fish thing but not a mcfish :barf:

Well I don't really eat it either but man the fries sure do smell up your car and make you :drool:.

I will always love my two little cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

My sister told my daughter what a hotdog was made of and now she doesn't eat them. Imagine if she see's supersize.

youtwohearts said:
Well I don't really eat it either but man the fries sure do smell up your car and make you :drool:.

I will always love my two little cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

My sister told my daughter what a hotdog was made of and now she doesn't eat them. Imagine if she see's supersize.

the two little cheeseburgers:heart: how well I remember the #2 value meal for $2.99:drool:

The McDonalds world headquarters is in Oak Brook, Illinois.....a suburb of Chicago that is like ten minutes away from me. And i've never been there, but I heard about this McDonalds they have that is like....a test for what McDonalds could be like in the future. And they have like...A LOT more healthy stuff....more chicken sandwiches, more salads, etc.. they have large flat screen TVs, they have computers where you can go online, and it's pretty much a nice restaurant.

picture and reference without courtesy from K.M.

ronniebutton2005.jpg

WHERE THE HELL IS UNCLE RONNIE????

Here in Tampa Bay, there's one called the McDonald's Bistro, which serves the standard McDonald's menu. In addition to that, though, they also offer grilled panini sandwiches and cheesecake.

I am a regular at McDonalds. But we don't have the Mozzerella Sticks. We have chicken nuggets and Preimium Chicken Nuggets...I am partial for the cheeseburgers. Drive thru after school is a great place to get the kids a cone.

She totally didn't supervise me when I was drinking with the hottest guy from Belfast at that bar in Philly during Live8! :shame: and yet, :combust:

But then again--I wasn't keeping track of her Guinness count either! :hmm:

*New York! You, me, sue4u2, and Momma Stars!** :evil:

starsgoblue said:
She totally didn't supervise me when I was drinking with the hottest guy from Belfast at that bar in Philly during Live8! :shame: and yet, :combust:

:hyper:

Cocktails with Stars and Momma :drunk:

A few years ago I was in Maine and they had some sort of Lopster sandwich. I didn't touch it because I hate any form of shell fish or mollusk, but it was definately something different...and gross :yuck:

ours does the usual horrible food and the pretend healthy food like wraps, salads, deli choice sandwhich things and so on, but also sell newspapers, milk, bread, like a servo, but not.
the breakfast stuff is about the only thing ours resembles food in.

:|

In Argentina, they had the McDLT (burger with lettuce, tomato and some random sauce) and they also have steak sandwiches...

I have also heard that McDonald's serves beer in Germany.

So whomever said that because it is a chain the menu is EXACTLY the same is obviously wrong... and deserves to be punished. :wink:

It is also true that they have stopped supersizing their orders after the movie, right?

And, since we are at it, I want to get your impressions on the place that serves the best burgers... (preferably chains or nationwide restaurants so I can go try them this weekend... :drool:)

starsgoblue said:

Hello, what about me???

They have good burgers at Friday's and Fudrucker's. Fudrucker's offers those 1 lb burgers. I can never imagine eating a l pound burger. :barf:

Oh and yes they don't "supersize" anymore after the movie but you can order it in Medium or Large size. I don't really see the difference.

youtwohearts said:
They have good burgers at Friday's and Fudrucker's. Fudrucker's offers those 1 lb burgers. I can never imagine eating a l pound burger. :barf:

Oh and yes they don't "supersize" anymore after the movie but you can order it in Medium or Large size. I don't really see the difference.

1 pound burger? :yikes:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom