What does your handle reveal about you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Or, rather, what do you think of when you first read another handle? Or, rather, what qualities do you first associate with a handle?

Ex:

Paxetaurora - Very calm, creative. These smilies: :wink: :sad:

Mad1 - Hyper, somewhat unstable, a lot of fun. These smilies: :laugh: :hyper:

Mine is easy- I love U2 and cats. My cat had kittens in a box right next to the computer and they were there when I chose this name. Purrrrrrr:cute:

my handle is almost childlike, from when i was growing up my sister gave me the nickname. i watched too much Little House On The Prairie. and i snitched alot too.

that I really am a pretty happy person

but with bad taste in handles

I am so sick of it and never liked it to begin with.

Sparkgrrrl suggested I change it to idontwannabejoyfulgirlnomore.

I like Bono.

I'm a chick.

My name isn't very exciting, is it? *lol*

BC sounds cute and sweet though...just like me, right??? :cute: :kiss:

*silence*

Ahhh, screw you too...:p :D

For the longest time when I saw a post by Ouizy, I read it like you'd say "uzi" (like the gun) :lol: yes, yes, I know who that is in the avatar but it just never clicked.......

Um, let's see, bonosloveslave, my hubby wasn't too happy when he heard about that choice, but I guess i was thinking about our little deal at the time, which is:

K and I have agreed that we each get 5 freebies, ie we would get to do whatever we want with any 5 famous people, should the opportunity present itself. I'd almost rather just have the option to do Bono 5 times :wink:, but if I had to pick 5 different people it would be Bono, Larry, Edge, Adam, and Brad Pitt....

there was once a time i thought my foxy was a girl...nice name!!

I :heart: the name Lilly. I like being called it and yah, lots of people do call me it, even now in real life.

Also, lilies are my favorite flowers.

And if you're wondering where it came from:

Steve Lillywhite = producer

Lillywhite - white = Lilly

Lilly = my handle.

it also says "i want tim hortons"

To me, The_Sweetest_Thing says "hey, I must be board cos I'm starting a ton of new threads in LS right now."

:p

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Or, rather, what do you think of when you first read another handle? Or, rather, what qualities do you first associate with a handle?

Ex:

Paxetaurora - Very calm, creative. These smilies: :wink: :sad:

Thank you! :wink:

When I think of The_Sweetest_Thing, I always think of the part in the video with the flowers. So that's a good association.

well it's obvious, I'm changing mine,real soon

something just plucked from the air in a moment and you get stuck with it. It almost can become you.
I seriously want a new one
i'm sure you would be able to guess it was me back again:eeklaugh: :wave:

I think you chose a good handle Lily and Sicy, peoples handles sure can be curious and funny and expressive and clever and apt . I want to find something.... I will.

<----uh, let's see:

A) that i have really lousy taste in terms of U2 music
B)that i was too unoriginal to be able to think outside of U2 songs
C)that i'm either really lazy and/or cannot spell
D)all of the above

...my vote is with D

That I'm a Harry Potter freak and I can't wait for
a) the next book!
b) the new movie...three weeks and counting!!

Oh, and that I'm secretly an eight year old trapped in a twenty year old's body :p

Fizzing, I actually think you have my favourite handle here at interf! Harry is one of the best series I have ever read and I am so impatient waiting for this 5th book to come out.

Anyways, lol, my handle. Um, well apart from showing how unbelievably clever I am...ok, its not even that. My mum used to call it angela harlem instead of angel of as she thinks she is pretty funny and stuff and well she is but its not the point, it was a bit of a joke...lame but you had to know my family I guess and in hindsight its a good thing ya'll dont etc etc...But anyways, we called the song Angela Harlem...What does it reveal about me? Well, I'm lame of course.

:wave:

Mine is the nickname that my parents gave me when I was two. Somehow Calluna and my other cousins found out about it when I was thirteen and started calling me by it too, then they did it in front of my friends and my friends called me by it and so now it is my handle for everything, and part of my stage name.
Actually I usually am called Titi or Noti by my friends, or one of them calles me Queen Notiti cuz he says it sounds like Nefratiti. Plus no one else ever has it.
My parents have a song with it in it that they used to sing to me when I was little, and my other friend with a band also made me a song called Notiti, so it is sort of a thing. A lame thing, but still a thing.

Back
Top Bottom