What does your handle reveal about you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always got the time for Tim Hortons

Lilly said:
To me, The_Sweetest_Thing says "hey, I must be board cos I'm starting a ton of new threads in LS right now."

:p

Yo Lil,
You got it. ;)

Originally posted by paxetauroraWhen I think of The_Sweetest_Thing, I always think of the part in the video with the flowers. So that's a good association

Yay!
That's my favourite part in the video. I just got the avatar by frak conincidence when Sicy once posted the pic.

Someone here once called me Sweet Thang. I giggled. But I think if anyone ever called me Sweet Thang in real life, I might feel like a whooore. I dunno.

<----Hopefully says about me that I'm sweet (couldn't be further from the truth...heehee ;) )

It was either that or Ballerina girl, or something to that effect.

Or chatterbox.

I couldnt think of anything else really. I like stars alot. Some people say that a raven is the animal that suits me most.(?)
At first I didnt really like my handle but I kinda had to get used to it. It grew on me, like mold. I have a moldy name.

its just a nickname....but still quite unique, i think :)

my older sister gave me the nickname once i grew up and she didnt mind me hangin' out with her...hehe

unless they know my real name, most ppl dont know what to make of it...so they ask, cuz they often times dont know if im male or female...uhhmm...grrls rule!

:tongue:

nellie said:
my handle is almost childlike, from when i was growing up my sister gave me the nickname. i watched too much Little House On The Prairie. and i snitched alot too.

Phew. Everytime I saw your handle I envisioned you wearing a bandaid on your cheek, singing, "it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes..."

:D:

:reject:

UltravioletU2 said:

Phew. Everytime I saw your handle I envisioned you wearing a bandaid on your cheek, singing, "it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes..."

:D:

:reject:

:laugh: :laugh:

VERRRRY obvious

*shrug* i dunno. When i registered here, the handle "U2girl" just was the first idea that came up.

unoriginality....that and stories for boys is what i call the "accent song" cause you can tell they're irish like mad....and we all know i :heart: accents....that's about it.....

NB - where I live, Newport Beach

crusader - probably a reaction to a news articles that delcared the term was not PC

Have a wonderful Friday all....

my name is absolute shit. i have no idea to this day what i was thinking. all my other names that ive used are terrible too, with a few exceptions like supreme cutlas.

i will go through all of them for you now.

zoomerang96: created in the june of 2000. newsweek says "its a name worthy for his creator to be shot"

flag pole pear: not bad, but not original. it was originally made to piss rougerum off. it began the whole deathbear thing, though i have no idea how that really started...

cow of the seas: not a bad name. started as a nickname i gave to my superior friends in junior high school. stone of the forrest was given to friends of lower calibre.

ah what came next...

uhmmm...

well i remember

hent the power bear: electioneering against dethveggy in a popularity contest. was quite interesting the way that came about. i ended up losing, but the two of us became mega friends and we took over the world.

quano abiji-achibi: i will never say.

supreme cutlas: i had one person seriously concerned about my mental integrity while posting with it regularly over a year ago.

im sure there are a few more, but i cant remember them anymore. i still have the username and passwords somewhere which i will surely throw onto the table shortly.

bottom line: zoomerang96 is the worst name on the board.

where has the

-- deathbear

gone? u confuse the newbies

flag polar bear was always my fave. i think it most bizarre that no one calls u by any of those names, you are deathbear. yet deathbear is not a registered name :laugh:

My name basically reveals that I was super crappy at coming up with a decent handle. At the time I was totally amused by the whole giant PopMart lemon thing, so I decided to go for that name. Little did I know that I'd be spending so much time here!

zooropamanda said:
where has the

-- deathbear

gone? u confuse the newbies

flag polar bear was always my fave. i think it most bizarre that no one calls u by any of those names, you are deathbear. yet deathbear is not a registered name :laugh:

i took deathbear off cause i wanted to insert a quote or lyric instead. too much info as a signature bothers me.

i dont need to befriend any newbies, so they wont talk to me and i certainly wont talk them...at least not out of respect... :sexywink:

seriously though, i wish i had registered deathbear first. sicy has often hassled me about it, but i have resisted her attempts thus far.

you know, its been almost a year to the day since i last registered a new name...maybe it means a nuclear holocaust is right around the corner? or maybe it means im too lazy to register a new name.

oh and zooropamanda is a pretty decent name, compared to mine. at least u2bama had the wit to call you zooropa_amanda.

gt's!!

(good times)

Back
Top Bottom