What do you do when....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
You think your friend likes you well you kinda know he likes you seeing as he told me yesterday.

and he wrote a poem for me, is buyin me roses, taking me out for dinner and being EXTREMELY nice but i dont think hes goodlooking, my friend shouted at me for being shallow and said looks dont matter but i dont find him slightly attractive and i dont know what to say to him..what would you do?

If there just isn't any attraction at all, then you just need to tell him. Much better to cut things off now before he gets his hopes up too much.

I would tell him that you value the friendship too much for you to throw it away for something that "might" work out!!

I don't think that you are shallow. It is important to be attracted to someone that you are in a relationship with. It would be shallow if you expected every guy to be, say Brad Pitt, but I don't imagine that is the case here.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I would tell him that you value the friendship too much for you to throw it away for something that "might" work out!!

I don't think that you are shallow. It is important to be attracted to someone that you are in a relationship with. It would be shallow if you expected every guy to be, say Brad Pitt, but I don't imagine that is the case here.

Yeah ur right, hes so lovely, really nice but his looks i really cant imagine me going out with him and hes quite sensitive i dont want to hurt his feelings at all..

Have a couple Margaritas and I'm sure he'll look better.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Oh, bono-vox! Don't even mention it!

Just tell him to back off!
mad.gif

I hate those kind of people who are so sensitive and just can't bear with the truth. You have told him you don't want to be involved with him so, he has to understand and shut up!
mad.gif

Sorry but I just can't get those idiots!
rolleyes.gif
I've been thru that situation and it's very uncomfortable.

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Ana:
Oh, bono-vox! Don't even mention it!

Just tell him to back off!
mad.gif

I hate those kind of people who are so sensitive and just can't bear with the truth. You have told him you don't want to be involved with him so, he has to understand and shut up!
mad.gif

Sorry but I just can't get those idiots!
rolleyes.gif
I've been thru that situation and it's very uncomfortable.

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

thanks you
biggrin.gif

There certainly does have to be some physical atraction there.
To me, looks dont matter much at all -UNLESS i'm considering a guy as a boyfriend. Then it is pretty important. I would still choose a nice guy who's only fairly good looking over a gorgeous guy who's cruel to me though, of course!
Even in the wild, looks matter. The female will usually choose the better physical specimen!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom