What do you collect?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
While I seem to have collected a bunch of empty water bottles on my desk, I actually collect gum wrappers. I have a huge chain at home, and a growing one at school. I also collect U2 pictures and expensive course books. *glares at UCI bookstore*

U2 Magazines (I have an obsession w/ getting my hands on any mag U2 has grace the cover or mag that has nice articles, particularily with the 80's stuff)

PJ mags!! Same with U2! :D

I also collect Angel stuff. I have an obsession with Angels. I collect any books on Angels (I have tons of books on angels even those little tiny books), I collect angel figurines (SP?).... I have TONS of those. I collect Angel calendars.... Angel pictures....ANYTHING that has to do with Angels!!

when i was younger i collected pig stuff...even though i didn't ever live in the country...so yeah, i have a lot of that. otherwise, i have everything u2 i can get my hands on...and i collect cds...that's where all my money goes...

I collect postcards. I have almost 300 now, I think.

I have no criteria for placing one in my collection. I usually buy a whole bunch when I travel. If it looks cool or pretty or funny, it goes in the collection.

Nice thread! :wave:

I collect:

books
Hello Kitty plush
shot glasses
coasters from restaurants that I like
magazines
DVDs

i collect books...at work i'm the first one to rummage through the donations.

yesterday i found a nice copy of sartre's "no exit." it was a good day.

I used to collect comic books which I still have!!!

336%3C46%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E2323385864%3A82ot1lsi

I used to collect a large amount of baseball cards and other sports cards of the sort when I was a youngn'. I still have them at home somewhere. I should sell 'em all.

Love to collect:

U2 posters
CD's
DVD's

That's pretty much all I can afford really. It's kind of good I don't collect anything else!!:yes:

you know how some kids collected stickers? i thought i would be new and original if i collected differnt stickers from fruit and vegetables...i got to about 500 after a while and then grew out of it...thank god i grew out of it, that was one strange hobby :reject:

u2 stuff of course, though I don't really have much.
pez dispensers
little plastic aliens that you can buy from quarter machines
I used to collect key chains

my friend has a fridge magnet that says...
the best things in life, aren't things

I agree
wholeheartedly

but can I walk past an old junque shop?
nosireebob..I have a bric-a-brac radar.
I like to have my kitchenware from as many parts of the world as possible.I was listening to a doco on the radio about Curtis Mayfield earlier today. I was washing up my beloved old mixing bowl from Yugoslavia. I've had it for years andcelebrated many a beautiful day with it's help.
I am so sentimental about things...I collect sad stories I think too....what a loss was curtis mayfield:(
anyway
*animal figurines..my glass and terracotta and china and brass and even plastic menagerie
*old books
*press clippings about bands with people in them that I know.

I have some weird and wonderful things I just can't part with....hub
:lmao:no, j/k
A tacky plastic wind-up balalika that plays "Love Me Tender"
a bargain,50c I:heart: it, had to have it.
all my beloved "junque" would fit into a couple of boxes, i don't think it's TOO excessive...much...really

very large boxes

when it was bushfire weather, I put my photo albums and U2 stuff in a case ready to be the first thing packed:hug: U2:hug:

PS: I have two penguin figurines, one a gift from a very special friend. we share a penguin joke:)

gah, i keep forgetting to add things when it's too late to edit my posts. i should take a picture of the charms i have on my bracelet. i should get one this weekend to celebrate me getting a job. mayhaps i should wait another two weeks instead, since that's when i'll get my first paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom