What did you say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, well atleast we´re gonna try!:wink:

The plan is called "hot butter", cos this way no one (exept us) knows what we´re talking about. We can´t call the plan "let´s go to bono´s place and serenade him" cos someone might warn him and he might move out before we get there.

you gotta be careful with that popcorn though (when edge happens to join us), there was a picture in pleba where the band was watching a movie and the edge was hoggin all the popcorn!

Don't worry, we're all getting extra large tubs, and if he finishes his he's welcome to share the rest of mine, providing he really is Edge, and not a member of his family....:wink:

Last edited:
Oh darn, i just realized, we still haven´t decided on a song to sing?!! I can´t sing well, but if we could find a piano........ i can play "chopsticks"!:cool:

if you play "chopsticks", i'll bring the fortune cookies....maybe if we crack one open we'll figure out the best U2 song to sing?

Oh my, i just booked my plane ticket online for tomorrow(it´s non-refundable), to start off with the hot butter plan, but it looks like the band is gonna be in London tomorrow night to perform for TOTP, i guess im gonna have to live at the Terminal with Tom Hanks for a few days :grumpy:

hey, and i just booked my plane to ticket to London to catch them on TOTP's!

Everyone bring sleeping bags....this looks like it might be the beginning of the HOT BUTTER TOUR!

Does it have a spa too?? Cos i can´t go touring without a few necessities(i think we´re also gonna need a private jet)

it has a spa, private jet (inflatable also), concierge service, unlimited meals and drinks etc. Nothing's too good for the Hot butters!

I have been up all night thinking about a song we´re gonna use for the serenade at bono´s window(singing at his window is gonna be difficult if he has the penthouse apartment) it´s almost 6 AM here! Thank god i don´t have a life outside of the hot butter! No meetings tomorrow, which is good, cos i look like this at the moment:crazy: (a bit less purple though)

Something to the effect of "Ok, talk to you in a few minutes. Bye!" to mofo on the phone. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom