What celebrities do you look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scratch:
:huh:
mine:
Patricia Arquette
62.jpg

Maria Callas
15.jpg

Ryoko Hirosue
69.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha......

Alec Baldwin
Matt Le Blanc

And the most disturbing of all:

Richard Gere

I needed that little ego boost...we can but pretend

Angie Everhart
Courtney Cox
Yasmeen Ghauri( whom I've never heard of , but is very pretty)

I would have predicted Lassie

Hmm, tried it with lots of photos.

Apparently I started life as Kim Bassinger, went though a long Cher faze and now I look like Yasmeen Ghauri (model from the 80s cause Im old enough to remember)

in real life i've actually been told that i look like gwyneth paltrow or drew barrymore :shrug:

Some say I look like both Siegfried AND Roy!!!!

I love flattery :up:

Geez, could it yell at me anymore? :huh:

I got Andie MacDowell, Judi Connelli (who the heck is that?Jennifer's lesser known, poorly spelled sister?) and Nicole Kidman.

I did it with another photo and got Andie MacDowell and Nicole Kidman again, but Yasmeen Ghauri instead...

Whoo hoo! This means I look like Nicole Kidman! :hyper: :laugh:

Heh heh... I tested out the female option and got Cher, Julia Roberts, and Judi Connelli (who's picture is actually that of Jennifer Connelly taken a few years after Labyrinth was filmed)

Its funny I got,

Giselle Bundchen - yeah right!!!!
Ali Landry - never heard of her, but I can see the similarity with the dark, straight hair
and
Catherine Zeta-Jones - which is funny, as I have actually been told that I look like her- yeah right!!!

and at various times in my life I have been told I look like, Toni Collette, Uma Thurman, Amber Valletia and Gretel Killean, its probably just the fact that I change my hair colour nearly every week!!!!

Salome said:
Freddie Mercury
David Beckham
Dennis Bergkamp

I also got Freddie Mercury and David Beckham. :eyebrow: Does that mean I look like you Salome? The third one I got was Jimmy Smits but I don't know who that is.

As a woman I got Juliette Binoche, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jenny from the Block! I never knew I was that pretty!!

Back
Top Bottom