What celebrities do you look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the heck :huh:

26.jpg

15.jpg

226.jpg

Meg Ryan I dont think so :lol:

Dana Is an Irish ballad singer. Just heard about her in the "from a whisper to a shout" Irish music documentary I just watched :wink: I can see the Turlington resemblance :)

:hmm:

So...it appears that I could be mistaken for any of the following:

(a) A beatiful Indian
(b) A very thin red-head
(c) A woman doing her best to look like a drag queen

Interesting, considering the only thing about me that is even remotely close to these 3 is the fact that we're all female. ::laugh: :confused:

Parminder Kaur Nagra
231.jpg

Debra Messing
107.jpg

Elena Obraztsova
55.jpg

Sicy said:
What the heck :huh:

26.jpg

I got her, too. :huh:... I'd never heard of her until now, from what Cleasai told me (I'd seen that Irish documentary, but I guess I missed the part where she was mentioned, or I forgot about her altogether-it's been a while since I watched that).

Anywho, the other two girls I got were Stephanie Seymour and Toni Braxton :)eyebrow:...).

Angela

Female me =

Jamie Lee Curtis
Gina Gershon
Elizabeth Hurley

Yowza, yowza!!!

Cleasai said:
Heh heh... I tested out the female option and got Cher, Julia Roberts, and Judi Connelli (who's picture is actually that of Jennifer Connelly taken a few years after Labyrinth was filmed)

LOL! Well, that would explain the resemblence to Jennifer. :wink:
I kept looking at it going, wow, looks just like her--must be her sister!

I've been told I look like Jennifer Lopez and Julia Ormond. My friend told me I look similar to Catherine Zeta-Jones. I wish!!!!

My husband resembles Tobey Macguire. It's cool.

Michelle

As a male...George Clooney, Clint Eastwood, and David Duchovny.

As a female...Juliette Binoche, Andie MacDowell, and Sophie Marceau.

I'm simultaneously handsome and pretty! :up:

:sexywink:

Melon

buaahhhahahahahahaha!!!!

i got:

whoopi goldberg :headscratch: (maybe cuz my pic has the same angle of hers)
and
Eva herzigova (who the f... is this woman???)

i don't know how can I look like a black woman and a white one at the same time... and i'm latin hahahaha...

Eva Herzigova was a Czech (I think) model who used to do wonderbra adverts and then ran off and married one of Bon Jovi.

She doesnt look remotely latin though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:

according to this bono looks like enrique iglesias (ewww.. nooo!!!) and richard gere (i don't like richard gere at all :huh: )

oh my.. beli! you're having your baby in 15 days!!!... congrats :D

Last edited:
in one picture,

Sandra Bullock,
Andie MacDowell
& Sophie Marceu

in a second picture,

Sandra Bullock,
Andie MacDowell
& Madonna (in her raven-haired era) ???

so, then maybe i can conclude a cross between sandra bullock and andie macdowell ?

I got:

Judi Garland (Did anyone else get her?) :slant:
45.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis & Gina gershon

2nd picture:

Yasmine Bleeth:

Jennifer Love Heiwitt. (Is that how her name is spelt? it looks wrong. :der: )
And Diana Princess Of Wales.

29.jpg

What? :|

3rd Picture (this amuses me muchly)

Grace Kelly
Andie MacDowell
Athena Chu :confused:
:|

As a male:

Gabriel Batistuta (who?)
Adam Goldberg
Jackie Chan

Bahahahahhaa

Last edited:
Hrmm..

I got Andie MacDowell, Juliette Binoche and Helen Hunt .. which I guess if they all mated together, it might look like me. A couple years ago, I generally got alot of Alicia Silverstone comments. :shrug:

This cracked me up
I was showing my brother this website and put in a picture of myself, when I clicked submit they told me this was my picture:

gifuser-1088437071558-1088437079933

:lol: :der:

Using a different photo, I got:

Judy Garland (again)

Norika Fujiwara
42.jpg

I am really intrigued by the Judy Garland comparison (especially since it came up twice.

Someone once said I looked like Lisa Loeb when I wear my glasses ... I'm not so sure about that one ... I think they were smopking the pipe

Gina Gershon
49.jpg

Last edited:
My sister and I were getting a real kick out of this site yesterday (didn't get Enrique Iglesias when I tried a picture of Bono. Did get Richard Gere, though. And Antonio Banderas (course, that might be due to the fact I used a picture of him with long hair...)). And I tried that thing again with myself, and I must've clicked the eyes at a different location, 'cause the next time it came up, I also got Shania Twain. :der:...

JessicaAnn said:
Me:

me.jpg

Apparently I look like:

Mariah Carey
16.jpg

In the face, you actually kinda do resemble her. :yes:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom