What are your Valentine's Day plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay...so it turns out that I AM gonna see my boyfriend this Valentine's Day...but only for a few hours. I still don't expect anything...but he better at least kiss me! That's pretty mandatory though. :wink:

I'm having a cheap date. Probably Panera or something. The big wedding plans are really cutting into the budget. Maybe get my girl a $5-$10 gift, with flowers.

-Go to work
- Go home and browse interference while eating the chocolates my dad bought me (I still like that he gets my sister and I chocolates :cute: )
-Go to bed

*makes mental note to go to the mall this weekend to get a box of Godiva truffles (aka "the good stuff" ) for me :evil:

I wish I had a boyfriend to spend Valentine's Day with, but I don't, so might as well get some quality chocolate :shrug:

kellyahern said:

*makes mental note to go to the mall this weekend to get a box of Godiva truffles (aka "the good stuff" ) for me :evil:

:drool:

speaking of godiva... i might have to make a similar trip myself... :hmm:

kellyahern said:
I wish I had a boyfriend to spend Valentine's Day with, but I don't, so might as well get some quality chocolate :shrug:

who needs a boy when you've got godiva? :wink:

:up:

Working on my adaptation of Chagall's "Rain". Nothing else matters to me right now. I won't have the Nerve-Wracker From Hell to distract me. It's no fun stepping on a hugeass tube of white acrylic and having to clean up the f:censored:g mess.

*edited because I can't spell*
*only God knows how I made the school finals in the spelling bee--I sure as hell don't*

Last edited:
I am going to make little Spiderman Valentine's cards for my little boy to bring to his class. In the evening, I will have a quiet dinner with my family. Valentine's Day has always been a bit overrated to me. I hate all of the expensive pre-fix dinners at the restaurants.

A little card from my husband and a special picture from my four year old will be so special.

deep said:
call up all my ex girlfriends and
tell them ...................?

:lol: :up:

I have no plans for Valentine ´s. Oh yeah, maybe play piano. Sexy Sadie and Satellite of Love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom