What are your summer plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
briarrose said:
Oh, my summer will also be filled with medical things (MRIs, xrays, doctor appointments). I'll probably be getting scoliosis surgery next summer.:(

:hug: Good luck. I've been through all that stuff myself except the doctors said that I didn't need the surgery unless I wanted it for cosmetic reasons...so I decided against it. Sometimes I wonder if that was the right decision...

Anyway, I hope that it all goes well for you. :)

Oh yeah I forgot to say about my summer plans! Erm well I'm definitely in :shrug: territory at the moment but one of my friends is going back to Oz at the end of summer so we'll have to do something to mark that, I wanna go to Whitby at least once this summer, all my friends are back from uni so I'll probably be meeting up with them a lot and hopefully I'll be off on lots of day trips. Yeah, I don't think I could be much more vague either! ;)

Got out of school a week ago...going to NY to stay with family from June 14 - August 11. Mainly just beach, hang out with family and friends, etc. :)

And then I come back and start my senior year of high school. :rockon:

I'm off to Barcelona for my Birthday, which is mid-August. I'm also going to Blackpool at the end of August with a friend and may possibly be going to Berlin for a week with another friend.

Other than that, I'll be working as many shifts as I can to save some money for college.

beau2ifulday said:
I'm off to Barcelona for my Birthday, which is mid-August. I'm also going to Blackpool at the end of August with a friend and may possibly be going to Berlin for a week with another friend.

This summer, you will mostly be visiting places beginning with 'B'!:wink:
Blackpool :rockon:

Me - doing my placement from uni which will involve gardening - so hopefully the weather will be good and I will get to work on my tan (and learn lots obviously).

Going camping with mates from university somewhere as it is cheap and none of us have any money.

Looking for a job/or possibly retaking university courses depending on how I do! :wink:

The Florida Panhandle beaches but I will also like to visit New Zealand {better known as Middle-Earth} but that probably won't be till later this year and depends on world events.....but it will not be in November since that is an error card month.

:|

I was supposed to go to Tampa,FL next month for another vacation with my guy.

However due to certain circumstances we are now going to take a 2nd road trip to the Dells in Wisconsin. Maybe also see my oldest brother and his wife who live in WI. It's not FL but it will still be a lot of fun! :hyper:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for world cup to finish,than i'll visitsome of the former Yugoslavia states,and then finaly 15 days Greece. After that I'll try to finish last three exams on college.

Back
Top Bottom