what are your favorite things about interference.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dr. zooeuss said:
serenaded? sounds like a story..

Space moon, drunk photos, crazy train, i have little idea what you're talking about, but the imagination runs wild... :wink:

JCoster, don't know what that face meant but nice Bono photos!

cool to see all these answers- thanks again everyone, and thanks Sicy for posting that list..

so far Everything you Know is Wrong, Lemonade Stand and the Bang and the Clatter are where I've done 99% of my posting

I said :ohmy: because you mentioned pleba and thanks!

While there's always an abundance of sarcasm, and plenty of people who will tell you that U2 have done nothing worthwhile since 1993 (or 1997 for the Pop obsessed), yet they're the ones who are here more than everyone else haha, but you don't get a lot of anger or bitterness, no matter the topic, and while there are plenty of forums and a good number of members I feel like it's a tight community of posters all who offer interesting viewpoints and suggestions.

Not to mention the lively discussions of the entire spectrum of music, I've gotten into way too much music lately because of the people around here haha, but I love it and appreciate it.

i like the speaker´s corner

and i second mr green eyes there´s a lot of nice people here

The people and the music. I can't tell you how many times I've laughed my ass of from comments on here. My friends are probably sick of hearing me start off sentences with, "So someone on Interference posted this hilarious comment . . . "

Prime example:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the boobs

:lol:

And I would say 99% of the people on here are really kind, supportive people, but with all very different vibrant and unique personalities. Always willing to help out, share thoughts or put you down (but in a kind way and with a :wink: ).

And then the music. Everyone is so willing to share music (U2 and non-U2) and opinions about pop/modern music . . . hell, sometimes even classical and world music!

For someone who loves music as much as I do, Just The Bang and the Clatter was a Godsend! I've discovered so many great bands and artists because of B&C.

I hid in the shadows and just lurked for about a year before I started posting. But once I did I just got SUCKED right in! And now, barely a day goes by without me logging in to the Blue Crack!

LOVE THIS PLACE! :heart: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom