What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching The Vagina Monologues on HBO right now and I don't see what all the hype is about.

Tonight, I'm gonna be watching our company's new safety regulations video !! :ohmy:

An hour and a half of pure boredom ... :giggle:

Not to say that safety isn't important ... :wink: ... But, a video on it ?? :tsk:

Usually an open discussion regarding safety rules works best as employees can take notes ... :up:
and ask questions if necessary !!

Last night's safety video was so-ooo ridiculous!! :tsk:
It was everything you should already know about safety, if you just use plain common sense !! :up:

One and a half hours of complete nonsense ... :huh:
Oh well, I guess taking a much deserved break from work every once in a while (no matter how you can get it) is well worth it !! :giggle:

Watched The Weather Channel this morning ... as the after effects from Dennis will hit us tomorrow with severe thunderstorms !! :ohmy:

LOL, MsMofoGone...my sister could relate to that-she worked at Burger King back in Nebraska, and she was talking about how they'd have these videos for the employees to see, and they were pretty much "no duh!" types of movies.

Gotta love that, huh?

Also, hope the weather doesn't get too bad for ya :).

I'm watching "Alice In Wonderland" right now-Toon Disney is playing it. I haven't seen this movie in so long...I think it's the first Disney movie I ever saw.

And I just have one question:

What...the...hell was the creator of this ON? Wow. What a freakin' bizarre movie this is (and I understand the book's just as twisted, if not more so).

Still love this movie, though :D.

Angela

Just finished Million Dollar Baby

My god, what a drop dead amazing film

Back
Top Bottom