What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they expecting it to become a hurricane? Last I heard it was just to remain a tropical storm, but meh...either way, still some scary stuff, especially since it's still very early in the season. Hopefully this season will be nowhere near as devastating as last season was for you guys, and stay safe as Arlene comes on through :hug:. It's times like these that I'm glad I don't live anywhere near the coastlines.

As for what I'm watching..."Cops" is just getting over (my dad turned it on here-'tis a show he likes to watch). A guy brought $20 worth of marijuana, as a result, he lost his $40,000 car, because if the cops catch you in your car/house/whatever with the stuff, they can confiscate it.

Some people are stupid *Shakes head*.

Edit: now we're watching the news out of Casper. State and local news shows have always been amusing for me to watch-am I the only one who's lived in towns in which the area's news people are just god-awful at what they do?

Angela

Last edited:
I was watching The Weather Channel (but not because of Arlene)
I was keeping an eye on the doppler radar regarding severe thunderstorms that were attacking the North Central part of Illinois today ...
The forecasters also mentioned to be on the lookout for possible tornadoes forming from these dangerous storms and to take immediate shelter if necessary when these storms approach. :no:

FlyYourKite said:
Friends, Season 3 DVD :D

:rolleyes:

We have the first 9 Series Collectors Edition DVD box sets at home. I mean I like the show, it's mildly entertaining but theres somthing in having the complete series that makes you a bit creepy,

Lucky they're not mine :D

I watch 15 minutes of Full Frontal every day before I go to work... just too keep it all on topic.

Watched some Entertainment Tonight,, and Larry King prior to that (reflecting my earlier viewing of 'the verdict')

I was watching MTV and VH-1 earlier ... and not for the videos ...
Actually, only because I'm trying to see if they mention any news on broadcasting the Live8 concert here in the States ...
Maybe, if not an entire broadcast ... then a few hours segment ??
I haven't heard anything yet !! ... :banghead:

Nor have I. I'm sure we'll hear more about that when the concert draws nearer.

As for what's on TV right now at my place...my sister came across this show on PBS called "Boohbah" (although it sounds to me like the things on there are saying "Beebah", but whatever...), and so that's what we're watching.

Has anyone else ever seen this show? Truly one of the weirdest damn things I've ever seen in my life. I think it's even weirder than the Teletubbies, and those are pretty strange... Multi-colored things that remind me of that Grimace character from McDonald's (the big purple blob type thing) doing random dances for no apparent reason...yeah, there's a good idea for a half hour show :eyebrow:. And earlier I saw some people get into big socks that, when they jumped around, made squeaking noises :huh:.

Children's television today=:coocoo:.

Angela

*I started to watch "life as we now it".... it isn't a great show but I have to recognize that Kelly Osbourne have some idea about acting :shrug: ...

* I watched the last episode of "Battle for Ozzfest" this monday (mtv latinoamerica) I was happy with the winner. I can say that I watch almost the entire "Osbourne" package: Battle for Ozzfest, the Osbournes, Life as we now it...

* This morning I watched "Ground force" on People and arts. My mom loves it and I like to see the flowers and the gardens and those people talking funny :).

Last edited:
I"ll be watching The Partridge Family (Season 1) on DVD during my
lunch hour tonight ...
I just bought this DVD yesterday and cannot wait to see it as I haven't seen it on TV in several years ...
It was such a GREAT oldies TV show ...
I wish Nickelodeon or TV Land would bring it back on their program line-up ... :drool:

MsMofoGone said:
I"ll be watching The Partridge Family (Season 1) on DVD during my
lunch hour tonight ...
I just bought this DVD yesterday and cannot wait to see it as I haven't seen it on TV in several years ...
It was such a GREAT oldies TV show ...
I wish Nickelodeon or TV Land would bring it back on their program line-up ... :drool:
My friend BB and I were borderline obsessed w/ the Partridge Family when we were in high school. Nick at Night was rerunning the show then. I even own a Partridge Family CD. yes, it's scary, I know. :reject: Beebs and I drove people nuts with it. :D

I will watch the only thing I watch every day: Justice League Unlimited and the Batman

uh, I just watch cartoons

I watched TV Land today ... Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, Mr. Ed, and I Dream Of Jeannie ... taking a stroll back to TV's past ...

I'm trying to cut down on my TV watching, but today I didn't do so well. I watched a Simpsons rerun and a Frasier rerun, then I watched the movie Insomnia (thumbs up), and now I'm watching Mariners vs. A's.

I was watching our local news earlier ... waiting for the weather
segment as it's supposed to be so-ooo hot today,
and the air-conditioning at work is "on-the-blink" ... :tsk:
It's gonna be 98 today !! :ohmy: ...
I'm gonna "roast" in that warehouse !! :combust:

corianderstem said:
I'm trying to cut down on my TV watching, but today I didn't do so well. I watched a Simpsons rerun and a Frasier rerun, then I watched the movie Insomnia (thumbs up), and now I'm watching Mariners vs. A's.

:up: to "Simpsons", "Frasier", and "Insomnia". All very good.

My sister's turned on the movie "Eurotrip", so that's what we're watching right now.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom