What are you watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :ohmy: The Blackhawks just scored 2 unanswered goals ... now they're tied at 3-3 with the Maple Leafs. :tsk:

2 goals within 4 minutes ... unbelievable. :shame:

Damn Blackhawks !! :madwife:

They were playing Elevation in the background after they scored. :hmm:

absolutely fabulous and curb your enthusiasm, strictly for my english coursework (we have to pick a scene from a tv show and transcribe it)

Yep, it's the episode where Peter becomes a hero by saving a little girl in a toy store, before a shelf wall falls on top of her.

I like how there's a blooper during the 'falling wall' scene. :lol:

It seems there's a string showing when the wall falls forward ... you can see it being pulled over. :tsk:

I like the Brady Bunch movie when they go to Sears and they sing that 'Sunshine Day' song. And then they have they're big distorted faces on the tv screens while they make funny faces :lol:

Or how about when Peter's voice starts changing.

When it's time to change, then it's TIME TO CHANGE !!
Don't pass the tide, come along for the ride, can't you see ??
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange, who you are and just what your gonna be.

Sha Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na, Sha Na Na Na Na !! :lol:

Originally posted by BonoFox1
Hey MMG, you get to watch tv from work??
Yes, BF1 ... I have a TV inside my office. :up:

Let alone, a stereo, computer, fax machine, phone, coffee maker, microwave oven and a small fridge. (although, I make hot tea brewed with the coffee maker ... I'm not a coffee drinker)

I'm quite spoiled here at work, ever since I was moved into my own office.

I just have to go to the cafeteria whenever I need to get my frozen Lean Cuisine meals or if I want some ice for my beverages. I don't have a freezer, just a fridge. Or if a want a soda ... as I don't have a pop machine either. But, sometimes I bring my own soda and just put it in my fridge, then I don't have to use the pop machine. I don't mind though, as sometimes it feels good to get up and walk ... I sometimes have to open my door and listen to the noise in the warehouse because otherwise, it feels too confined. Although, sometimes I do enjoy the peace and quiet ... it depends on how busy I am, I guess. Usually, when I close my door, it's because I'm either watching TV or listening to the stereo and I don't wanna hear forklifts or the assembly line conveyor noise which is indeed aggravating. Sometimes it's better too, as most employees seem kinda jealous of my seniority. It's ridiculous, because alot of them have only been with our company for alot less time than I have been here. They applied for working in the warehouse and that's what they do. I'm not saying they couldn't get promoted someday ... but until that happens they will never move up to anything more and they look at you like it's your fault they haven't gotten a better opportunity/ Like I said, ridiculous.

MsMofoGone said:
Or how about when Peter's voice starts changing.

When it's time to change, then it's TIME TO CHANGE !!
Don't pass the tide, come along for the ride, can't you see ??
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange, who you are and just what your gonna be.

Sha Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na, Sha Na Na Na Na !! :lol:

oh I love that song:love:

I think I needs to be breakin' out my Brady Bunch dvd

Originally posted by cinnaminson
oh I love that song:love:

I think I needs to be breakin' out my Brady Bunch dvd
I never thought I would ever own the complete series of The Brady Bunch collection. I have all 5 seasons. :help:

Next up will be finding 'The Brady Brides', 'The Bradys: A Very Special Christmas' and 'The Bradys' series collections. :wink:

Yes, all the Brady series that took place after the original series of the Brady Bunch. :up:

Surprising that a nerdy family could ever become so popular.
It had to because of the era, in general.
Nowadays, that show would never have survived if it was from this decade. :lol:

:hmm: I see AMC is gonna have "Jack The Ripper" on in a half hour, it starts Monsterfest, I believe. :ohmy:

One week of nothing but classic horror on AMC right before Halloween. I gotta check out their schedule. :up:

Back
Top Bottom