What are you listening to: I can see for miles and miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UnforgettableLemon said:

Kinda figured it was Warped Tour. I was looking at DKM's fall tour dates, and there is, of course, nothing near here. I'd rather see a full DKM set anyway. There are so many songs that'd have to be left out in such a short set. Plus weren't they taken OFF of the main stage this year?

On a side note, I still don't have Savin Hill, but Back to the World :rockon:s

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Rascal King

east coast dates haven't been announced yet. the west coast/midwest dates have a pretty damn good line up (darkbuster, gang green, and the lost city angels), so i'm hoping the line up out here will be equally good.

full sets are always better. and i always have a hell of a time when they play skinhead at warped tour shows. this time around i made it over the baracade and onto the stage alive. but i landed head first in the mud, scratched myself up pretty good, and ripped a big hole in the leg of my shorts on the way there :p

savin hill is better. there are songs on back to the world (which i do like a lot anyway) that i don't like, whereas i love everything on savin hill. but that's just me. the guitar is stronger (they've got a different guitarist, their old guitarist is now in far from finished , who are incidentally one of the bands rumored to be on the yet to be announced east coast "boston invasion" dkm tour.
i highly reccomend that you check out the street dogs if they play near you in the near future. or even the not near future. i hear they'll be back here in october :hyper:

street dogs - pull the pin

that's one of the ones i don't like so much, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom