What are you gonna be for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scissorhands is an awesome choice! But it would need a great deal of preparation I guess.

I was Axl Rose (w/ red bandana, jeans, acoustic guitar et all) a couple of years back. :lol:

Don't know if I'll dress up this year.

Last year, me and 2 friends were a robot band. This year, i still don't know yet :hmm:

My sister, my niece and my daughter are all going to be witches and set up a cauldron on my huge front porch. Hey, I'm weird and got cats I might as well act the part! My daughter is really into Harry Potter so she looks at it as that kind of thing.

beau2ifulday said:
I know who i'm going as, but i'm sure i'd get alot of disapproving comments if I said anything about who this person was.

If you think this forum would disapprove, it could only be George Bush or Scott Stapp!

Re: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Muggsy said:

Edward scissorhands :love: :D :up:

I would like to be Alex from the Clockwork orange...

I have your nun picture on my wall...each of my kids wants to know if you're the real deal...I told them you are the Nun of Choice! :lol:

a jerk/jackass/asshole. no need to dress up. odds are i'll be workong on halloween, so it's a practical costume as well.

The coolest costume I've seen was the one some guys on Real World wore. They were Mario and Luigi. It was great. They wore those big white gloves and the overalls. I'm trying to see if I can pull it off this year.

IWasBored said:

don't do that.

Why not? I already look up some sites on how to make it....so I should be fine...and plus...I got a LOT of shirts to make them....and the dyes I bought are really cheap (RIT dyes too).

Bying a premade tie-dye shirt would be really expensive too...so it's better that I made it myself.

I know you mean well :hug:

And no....I'm NOT protesting anything....I just feel like being a hippy.

Nothing. Nowhere to go. :sigh:

I hope to heck we have trick or treaters though...because I am so excited! :cute: We live on a dead end road in a rural area though, and we're newcomers to the neighborhood...so I don't know if anybody will come to our house or not. :(

An employee of Hot-Dog-on-A-Stick.....

sm35sasha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom