What Are You Eating? #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cinnamon Toast, Cottage Cheese and a Mixed Fruit Salad (Watermelon, Strawberries, Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Pears, Peaches, Red Seedless Grapes, Banana, Apple and Orange Slices, and Cherries)

^^Oh my, MsPurrl! You should visit my office! Same thing happens there. Everybody wants that incredible fruit salad of mine! I make it around 'twice a month' at best (now that fruit is not 'in season' as much) I bring a huge bowl with me to work and by the time I share it with others, there's hardly anything left ... it's practically gone! :sad: Thank Goodness ... Last night, I brought Cinnamon toast and Cottage cheese with me, too ... otherwise, I would've had to go out (on that dreaded rainy night) just to get some lunch! :tsk: For future reference, I guess I should remember to take some fruit salad out of the bowl for myself first ... before I let everyone else have some. :up:

Belgian Waffle with Strawberries, Peaches, and a little Whipped Cream!

Nothing at the moment but I had a serious snack attack a while ago- peppermint mocha with mini marshmallows, crackers cheese & sliced apple, pumpkin pie and some popcorn ( I love the smaller size serving bags of microwave popcorn). I'm stuffed. Again.

Back
Top Bottom