What are you dreaming of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a recurring thing in almost all my dreams over the past few years where my teeth fall out... Regardless of what I'm doing in the dream I'll start grabbing handfuls of teeth from my mouth :huh:

I use to have a couple different recurring dreams. But usually when I had a fever :huh:

Too bad you can't just dream whatever it is you want to dream about :wink:

Last night I had a dream that I was at a circus with someone, looking for someone else. However, we couldn't let any of the circus performers know we were there so we had to keep hiding, especially from the punk girl with the purple mohican and Doberman who was doing regular patrols. :crazy:

love the new avi BLP!!!!! I love Tigger! :giggle:

I dreamt that this ghost in this book I was reading was in my house. It took place in Ireland and it was actually a spell that made her a ghost and she had to wait more than 300 years to have the spell be broken so she could be with Carrick, the prince of the fairies. Anyway, for some reason Gwen (the ghost) was in my apartment explaining that my thermostat cover was broken because of my parrott. :lmao: strange....

I dreamt that my friend got a new house and it was really really nice and we went there like every day.....and then her neighbor across the street died or something....:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom