What are you doing tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Working.:|
Graduation event for the business school at UGA.
At least I get to sit around most of the night and chit chat on the 'puter...

I think I'll be meeting up with some friends for a couple of drinks. How I wish those plush lounges and clubs of NYC were closer. :wink:

We have a new President coming into my dept. on Monday so I had to work ten long hours today preparing his briefing book...I'm dead tired - going to bed soon!

In a week I'll be in NYC for U2 though! :dance:

Right now I'm relaxing after a wonderful day sightseeing in Toronto with Mrs. Edge. I am now in my pj's watching King of the Hill while Mr. BAW is enjoying himself in the hotel bar downstairs :D

We have a new President coming into my dept. on Monday so I had to work ten long hours today preparing his briefing book...I'm dead tired - going to bed soon!

In a week I'll be in NYC for U2 though! :dance:

I'm staying in. sick. again. I think I have Bono cooties, seriously. Someone said yesterday he complained of a sore throat and not feeling well. Earlier this week I touched all over his hand and jacket sleeve, which I'm sure touched all over his face.....ugh. Now...I have a terribly sore throat, stuffy nose, and itchy runny eyes. It's either Bono's fault or I have the world record sinus infection (started in Feb and lasted through April, unless it's flaring up again).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'm staying in. sick. again. I think I have Bono cooties, seriously. Someone said yesterday he complained of a sore throat and not feeling well. Earlier this week I touched all over his hand and jacket sleeve, which I'm sure touched all over his face.....ugh. Now...I have a terribly sore throat, stuffy nose, and itchy runny eyes. It's either Bono's fault or I have the world record sinus infection (started in Feb and lasted through April, unless it's flaring up again).

sounds like a case of the bono mono

Se7en said:
preparing to graduate tomorrow.
me so smart.
smart boys... :drool:

i just got back from tutoring one of my students. i have to tutor again tomorrow morning (i hate tutoring in the morning), so i'll probably lay low for tonight. i suck. :down:

ive played softball and had a bbq at my place tonight, now im about to go to a bar that i dont really want to go to

Back
Top Bottom