What are you doing tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sigh*

I'm doing what I always do on a Friday night - bugger all.

absolutely nothing...:(

Well I did watch the DVD of 12/5/00 Irving Plaza. That was awesome!!! :drool:

Maybe I'll go take a shower now. Or soak in a hot bubble bath later. :hmm:

Well, I went for a bike ride, then my friend and I played on our trampoline and talked for a couple hours. Then I took a shower, and watched TV. Now I am sending communiques to people on the internet.

Sipping a wonderful glass of Merlot and enjoying the dozen multi colored long stem roses I received as an appreciation gift for Nurse's Day from the Doc I worked with watching the freeview video of U2 in the streets of New York last fall.

Drowning in my sorrows... :drunk: Got the rejection letter today about the job I interviewed for back in April.... I was just sure I nailed the damn thing. :madspit:

Dalton said:

What kind of job was it?
A job with the county in the Dept of Social Services... general Admin-type duties (for which I'm overqualified). One thing they did prefer that I'm not currently able to offer was someone who's multi-lingual (Eng/Spanish). But the benefits were sooo amazing: 40 hr wk (versus my current 35-hr wk), retirement plan, health ins w/full dental at a fraction of what I'm currently paying, plus job security and leadership, both of which are completely lacking in my current job. :mad:

:censored: :silent: :censored: :silent: Dammit!!!! I wanted that job!

Last edited:
I drank Rum and root beer with my neighbor and we bought plants and tables for my patio and made it look all pretty :cute:

Back
Top Bottom