What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Go figure !! :tsk:

When it comes to the 'work force' environment, I'm not surprised when people seem to get mean ... it's 'common knowledge'

Typing a few inventory/sales reports while posting from time to time here. :wink:

:ohmy: not too short Tiny? :wink:

I'm on here and waiting for CBB to start :love: Why the heck has Dirk been nominated? :rant: :grumpy:

No i don't think he has as i watched BBLB! i'm off to watch it now :wave:

RavenBlue said:
Listening to music, sitting, breathing and surfing... probably blinking too ;)

:lol:

I'm watching the news. I really hope that ship doesn't hit that rig off the Yorkshire coast but if it's a force 10 gale and they can't restart the engine...it isn't looking good :yikes: But hopefully they should be able to get all the remaining crew off the ship at least...

^ :yikes: I hadn't heard about that! The wind is awful at the minute, it's actually quite terrifying.

Did you have your dinner there? Does she make something for you a lot?:wink:

I thought i did hear the door yesterday, but whoever was at the door had gone when i went&no sign since but usually we have been getting a card through the door for any parcels and then you have to go&collect it - it's a recent thing that's been happening here where they won't carry the parcels out to the house which is crap :madspit:

So i may be able to walk down&get it tomorrow, i'm hoping :yes: can't wait to see what it is!!! :hyper:

I hope you like what i sent you, but i'm sure you will ;)

Oh damn the post office eh! :madspit:

I see that Bush IS sending another 21,000 troops Tiny :mad: i thought of you&was like oh you'll be v pissed off on hearing that, i couldn't believe it but thank god we are not doing the same :yes:

Bush thinks that since he is the Predident, he can do what he wants. But it's up to the Congress & Senate, is how things will turn out. Many people in his own party are against it.

Back
Top Bottom