What are you Doing? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surfing Interference and pissed at myself for sleeping thru the evening and missing all my favorite TV night shows. :mad: PLUS.....now I am WIDE AWAKE. Glad I am off tomorrow!

Trying to find some insiration for the final piece on my Altantis project for Graphics. I have to design this children's book - and I can really come up with no ideas right now..... :|

Tiny! :wave: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about all the bills and junk mail :mad: i hate junk mail and when i was working at the Royal Mail, they told us oh we call it business mail!! :lol: :eyebrow:

I get lots of stuff about the same phone company&advertising food places, mind you some of the takeaway places are always tempting! :drool:

Tiny :hug: What kind of tea do you drink? I mainly just have a normal tea bag with milk added to it - i do drink a bit too much more than is good for me probably! :huh: i have been trying to drink more camomile stuff at night! :wink:

How are you today? I'm here for now but i'll be off between 7&11 - there's this show on later that's been on here since '91&the last one ever is on tonight called Prime suspect, starring Helen Mirren, have you heard of her? She plays the Queen in this film that came out not long ago&i saw it with my mum on Thursday - she's excellent&i reckon she ought to get the oscar :applaud:

I drink some herbal teas, but I love English tea when I can get it.

I am doing alright today. Glad to have the work day off, and I usually take a little nap in the afternoon.

I know of the actress you are talking about. The movie The Queen is playing in select ccities here in America. I have seen her on 3 different talk shows and was very impressed with her. I really want to see her movie if it comes here to my town.

Back
Top Bottom