What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh really? Ah well i'm just off to tape it off the tv anyway so i'll say night Tiny :hug: :hug: have fun tomorrow and i look forward to hearing about it! :wink:

Night caroni :wave:

Sitting in out of the horrid weather and trying to think of nicer things i can look forward to :yes: roll on Spring :|

:ohmy: I haven't heard the news - what happened? There isn't people hurt is there? :(

A fireworks factory caught fire. The resulting explosions were so huge it sent a massive mushroom cloud up into the air and the local area was evacuated. ITN says there are rumours that a firefighter was killed trying to put it out. :(

Oh god that's a bad one and poor firefighter :sad: they deserve all their pay i reckon :yes:

Oh i totally agree with that :yes: i'm always saying they should get double or similar! :heart:

:wave: Susan :hug: It was real nice and he didn't have a clue about the surprise. I think he was overwhelmed. There were about 50 people there, and so much different kinds of food and so much to it to choose from. I'm so stuffed that I don't want to eat anything for dinner.

Oh my god!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: that sounds like a dream of a buffet to me! I'm so crazy on food, so i am! :wink:

200 to go 'til i'm on 20000!!! :dance:

Oh can you remember anything else? You just went up to 22, 000 posts! :ohmy: :wink:

:drool: did you have some choc dipped strawberries then? i'd be in heaven at stuff like that! :sexywink:

A chocolate fountain!!!! :shocked: they had one of those!!!! Oh i'm always longing to try some choc from one of those things :drool: :wink: sounds like heaven!

Back
Top Bottom