What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a short surf here before watching the penultimate I'm a celebrity.....get me out of here! :wink:

Listening to the local weather and news on TV. It's really scarey outside with high winds blowing up to 60 mph. I'm glad to be home from work, and I'm staying put inside my house for the night. :eek: :no:

Talking to my mum one the phone, while surfing here! :wink:

Tiny! :wave: :hug:

Watching Wossy. I'm finding his house band's covers to be really great tonight. Should I be worried about my hearing? :uhoh:

:wink:

Susan, I don't suppose you watched I'm a Celeb? Do you know who won?

Tiny, I'm sorry about the weather. :hug: :yikes:

Tiny :wink: i only just read your reply to me in this thread from earlier! :( so of course we're no longer on the phone but i did tell her that you had said hello in your email :happy:

Q1 - you'll prob find out before you read this again but Matt won :grumpy: me no understand it at all :( I wanted Myleene to win&i was so shocked David Gest went out before the final! He has been a surprise, what a laugh! i've been watching it all the way through&sad it's ended, but at least celeb Big Brother comes on for the whole of January :hyper: :applaud:

:happy: that's what i wondered about earlier - do you mean about working out all the stuff you've to pay over the month, that kind of thing? I think i just misunderstood :banghead:

Nothing wrong with that is there caroni? :wink:

Btw, what's it like where you are in Venezuala? Are you closeby to the Angel falls? It must be incredible to see it :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Nothing wrong with that is there caroni? :wink:

Btw, what's it like where you are in Venezuala? Are you closeby to the Angel falls? It must be incredible to see it :ohmy:

Angel´s falls is incredible but I live far away from there. Here is very hot and we have the only lake in the world with an "exit" to the sea :D it is great to see it too :)

I will post a pic of my country rigth now :)

P.D: This bring memories, I was Angel´s falls in the old "no need for suscription" zootopia:giggle:

caroni, really? I think i've heard about the exit you refer to actualy :yes:

It would be great to see your pic! :D

This is where I live:
cjrcii5.jpg

I went to vacations here:

Mérida

102_3192.jpg

Los Cayos:

DSCN0484.jpg

And I won a prize (in Bayer) and they took me there:

102_4600.jpg

:D

Theres a lot to see

:love: :happy: they are absolutely beautiful caroni!!!! Such a stunning place :yes:

Although, i imagine you don't live on the roundabout :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom