What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's much appreciated tiny&i will send a couple of Glasgow/Scotland cards to you soon! :yes: :love:

I heard that Dirk was at a football match in London lastnight&it's only about a mile from a hotel i stayed in!!! :drool: if only i was there now, might just bump into him in the street :D :combust:

Thanks, I will look froward to getting them. :dancing: Can't wait for the article that you sending me!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh, Susan I wish you could see him in person for real. I would be so :happy: for you, if that really did happen!!!! You would be in heaven!!!!!:wink:

I sure would but i'd prob go to pieces if it actually happened :combust: :faint:

Have you heard of the area in London called Chelsea? 'cos that's where i was staying&where Dirk is right now apparently :sigh:

Yes, I have heard of Chelsea!!!!!( I would :heart: to visit London as well. My brother (the one from Kansas), and his wife were there 4 years ago.

I bet it was a really fancy hotel?

It wasn't terribly fancy but it was a pretty good one, it was between 3&4 star but my friend&i got it on a very good deal on the net for only £35 each per night which is amazing value considreing what it's close to!!!!:applaud:

Well i was planning on sending you a card Dooz but it was going to be a surprise :(

I'll send you one and hey! Maybe you can send me one from Disneyland!!!!:dancing:

It was an absolute bargain tiny, yes! We got it from a website that you get good offers from :yes: it had 1 single bed AND 1 single bed, so guess who grabbed the double bed? :angel:

:lol: it was a pretty big room, and quite a good sized bathroom with a lovely bath in it too! Nice&warm room as they had a v good temp control&an ice machine at the end of the corridor! :drool:

Oh it was and i long to go back, esp now if Dirk's around somewhere :giggle: :giggle:

Oh go on, tell me to shut up about him now :reject:

:( :sigh: tell me about it! You know, it was his sons who persuaded him to go on the show as they're meant to be big fans of the prog :D :heart: i saw one of his sons on one of the extra BB shows w have and he seemed a v nicely brought up young guy :up:

I'm going to buy a book Dirk wrote, it's actually his autobiography&it's been selling heaps of copies apparently over here :dance:

I will be!! Apparently you can get good 2nd hand copies from Amazon! It's called Confessions of a kamikaze cowboy :D

:ohmy: is that so? :wink: my friend said to me that he remembers hearing of his book back when it came out originally! I think it was in 1987 it came out! He talks mainly about his diet, and how he got through having cancer :( he's certainly looking good on the diet he's been on!!)

Well, i'm going to get off and go to my bed now tiny as i'm pretty tired - can't wait to relax under the covers and...... oh well you know! :sexywink:

I'm going to get off shortly myself too. Hope that you have a good night's sleep Susan. :hug: See you tomorrow. :wave: I might be getting online here a little later tomoorow,for after work, I have to stop at the store and buy some groceries.

It might be quite late when i get here too as my friend&me will be at my mum's place almost all night :wave: :hug: :hug:

Thanks again for sending my parcel :love: :happy:

Finishing mug of coffee and dreading to go to school, firstly because I hate this class and secondly becoz it's so damn cold and icy outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom