What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the radio, and drinking a Stella, after watching the Big Brother final :heart:

Shilpa won! :yes: Dirk came in 3rd place, so i'm quite disappointed but i'm still really happy for Shilpa and it's good 'cos it means that it will look good for us abroad, proving we're not a racist country even though there is a minority but that's it :yes:

Oh. I'm so happy that she won!!!!!!. Even though I know that you wanted Dirk to win. I know a little bit more about Shilpa than I do about Dirk, and you are right about the UK looking like being racist. It reminds me a lot this country, and the bigots we have here. I have so many friends from a lot of different countries, and I have many African American friends, who I think the world of.

It's a good example alright, but yep, i really wanted Dirky baby to win :drool: he was so brilliant, funny and damn sexy of course in his interview after leaving - i didn't think it was possible for me to be any more crazy over him but hmmm :combust: what a man!!!

Oh let me tell you, lots of women fancy him!!!! :yes: i've had a look at the BBwebsite forum a bit&there are heaps of them on there saying the same as me!!! :drool: :yes:

Apparently, he's planning on staying here for a while so if he wants me to show him around Scotland...... :ohmy: :giggle:

Well it's a Montana, cowboy style accent so you prob know how that sounds!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom