What are ya gonna call the little cherubs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to offend anyone here, but I like to read kids' birthday announcements in the local papers and pick out the really atrocious names, and make fun of their parents.
smile.gif
I would give examples, but I don't want anyone to kill me.

I plan on giving my children, should I have any, traditional first names possibly paired with more interesting middle names. I love the name Jane for a girl; I'd also like to give as first or middle names Jacqueline or Susanne, after my mom and my favorite aunt. For boys, I like Biblical names like Daniel, Michael and Ethan.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
I don't want to offend anyone here, but I like to read kids' birthday announcements in the local papers and pick out the really atrocious names, and make fun of their parents.
smile.gif
I would give examples, but I don't want anyone to kill me.

You are not alone--I enjoy that pastime too!

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

i always like to make fun of people who name their kids after themselves (see George Foreman's 5 sons all named George, and daughter named Georgie)

what's even better is when families have about 5 different names and everybody in the family shares them (Mary, Joseph, David, John, Michael)

Back
Top Bottom