What are/will be your kids' names?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
the title is self-explanatory. if you need me to repeat the question, don't have children anyways for the sake of humanity.

i hope to hell that i have a boy. if i do, his name will be patrick dennis curran. the reason is that tradition in my family dictates that there MUST be a patrick in every generation of the family, either in first or middle name (my middle name is patrick). if i have 2 boys, the second will be named ben louis curran, after my grandfathers.

if i have a girl, the first shall be named either sarah michaela curran or michaela sarah curran. i have a very special attachment to a girl named sarah (best friends for the past 18 years) and i just really like the name michaela. past that, daughter number 2 will be alice betty curran, after my grandmothers.

after that, wifey can name the kids whatever the fuck she wants to.

Those are great names...I personally dont like basic names..My name is a combo of my aunt and grandmother and there fore unusual..but I love it..as far as kids, I would love to name my daughter, Noeli Anahi....It was thought of a combo my ex boyfriend's name is Noel and Anahi is part of my name, plus it goes good with my Italian surname... and I think the name in spanish has a different flavor....For a Boy I Love Julian, Gabriel,
Angel, Nathan, Elijah, Caleb, (mostly biblical names)...

Now to find the hubby!:wink:

boy: Tom jr.
girl: also Tom jr

she can be a tomboy

platymus boing boing! !

I think people who have kids are afraid to post thier childrens names here!

but i guess ill go forst.

son.alexander david
daughter stephena ray <----- named after stevie ray vaughn ( she hates her name)
& daughter
katherine elziabeth

Ive found that naming kids after rock stars isnt THAT cool , they dont really apprecite it I think its a cool name nonetheless

First find my wife, then think about names - if we both want a family. Anyway, I have an idea about a name for a daughter.

Real children, already in existence:

Jennifer Marie
Richard Brian
Javier Antonio
Daniel Martin

The only thing set in stone is that the first boy will be named Karl Adam but we'll call him by his middle name :huh: I have been given dibs to name any and all other children :wink:

I kinda like Peri for a girls name :shrug:

I won't give my kids any name that in the top 10 of most popular baby names. I want my kids to be a bit different, and not be one of 3 Johns or 3 Jennifers in the classroom.

Boy - Dylan, Zachary, William, Steven, David, Alexander, Bryan, Gregory
Girl - Anastasia, Charlotte, Victoria, Theodora, Josephine, Marie Louise, Sonja

Last edited:
I never plan on having children. But since this is really only a hypothetical situation...

Boy

- Richard
- Patrick
- Joshua
- Matthew
- David
- Elijah

Girl

- Elizabeth
- Courtney
- Sarah
- Samantha
- Katherine

GibsonGirl said:

I didn't even think of that. THE KIDS AND I COULD START A SMALL BUSINESS!

:hyper:

and help you with the labour

Ok, let's see. There are loads of names that I like:

Girls:

Niamh
Saoirse
Liadnha
Tara
Dolores
Ranya

Boys:

Valentin/Valentino (my grandfather's name)
Liam
Ryan
Santiago

Tomer said:

and help you with the labour

"Help"? Hell, they'll be doing all the work! I'll just get to sit and order them around. And deny them food if they do not perform their labour at 100% efficiency!

Or, you know, I could just shove them in the oven and leave them there.

Back
Top Bottom