WHAT ARE WE ???????????????????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IvanClaytonJnr

War Child
????????????????????, etc.

(Don't do that again. -Bubba
wink.gif
)

[This message has been edited by Achtung Bubba (edited 10-21-2001).]

hahah - i got it -

*cue music*

"Strangers in the niiiiiiggghhhttt...
exchanging glancessssss
doo doooo do do doooo"

Am I close?
wink.gif

HEY dON'T ASK ME , I'M THE ONE HERE WHO ASK THE QUESTIONS , ASK HIM OR HER OR IT DAMN KEYBOARD GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 10-20-2001).]

We are people who are pissed when keyboards screw up making it necessary to move the screen in order to read a post that is basically meaningless anyway and yet you probably did if you are still reading these words. Poor you.
frown.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Yknow what I really fucking hate?

This:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And:

HORIZONTAL FUCKING SCROLL.

3326879923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323277%3B874%3C6ot1lsi

This did an interesting thing to my address line on explorer.

Have another drink Sicilian type, you're getting funnier by the minute!

Dust in the wind,
All we are is dust in the wind...

Listen,Ivanushka,chya eto pesnya?
Slova pomnyu,melodiyu pomnyu,a gruppu - net!
confused.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
<A HREF="http://forum.interference.com/cgi-bin/u2feedback/postings.cgi?action=reply&forum=Lemonade+Stand&number=12&topic=000744.cgi&TopicSubject=WHAT+ARE+WE+|QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |Q" TARGET=_blank>http://forum.interference.com/cgi-bin/u2feedback/postings.cgi?action=reply&forum=Lemonade+Stand&number=12&topic=000744.cgi&TopicSubject=WHAT+ARE+WE+|QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |Q</A> US| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS| |QUS|&replyto=6

WTF??

WTF is right!?!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Server scripts parse question marks ('?') differently than other characters, so if you include a '?' in your thread subject, the server automatically converts it into a |QUS| for the name of the thread file and reconverts it to '?' when you see the title on the forum.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, and -- above all things -- love.

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
Server scripts parse question marks ('?') differently than other characters, so if you include a '?' in your thread subject, the server automatically converts it into a |QUS| for the name of the thread file and reconverts it to '?' when you see the title on the forum.

I was about to say that. Thank you Prof. Bubba.
wink.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

I was about to say 'Am I stupid or what, but I don't get it...
frown.gif
' until I pressed the 'reply' button...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

boom boom clap...
boom boom clap...

We are
We are
PROSTARS

I could never understand how Wayne Gretzky ended up being the smart-aleck on that show. The man has the personality of porridge.

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

Back
Top Bottom