What a Wookie!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
from imdb.com....

Chewie Is Bacca

Star Wars fans are rejoicing after George Lucas decided to resurrect beloved character Chewbacca in Episode III. The Wookie, played in the original trilogy by Peter Mayhew, will be part of the action in the last of the prequels - due to hit screens in 2005. And Mayhew - a regular at fan conventions - will reprise his role as Han Solo's trusty sidekick. Mayhew says, "I'm delighted to return as Chewbacca. I think his re-appearance in this film is a fitting way to tie the whole saga together, especially for Wookie fans."

:applaud: :happy: :applaud:

WOW this is cool news indeed! Congratulations Peter! :happy: I can't beleive I hadn't heard about it yet! I even know Peter :wink: But then again I haven't talked to them in a while.

I probably shouldn't post this, but long story short, I got to know his wife and her daughter at the Sci-Fi conventions I go to all the time, this was before they were even married. Then one day a funny thing happened...his wife and I got started talking about my artwork, cuz I had brought one of my Star Trek paintings to get signed by one of the Star Trek celebrities who was there that day, and we talked about where I work and during the conversation found out that a friend of mine who works for the same company that I do, is her cousin! She works at a different location than I do now, but when I first started with this company we worked together for 4 years! It really is a small world!

*wonders how long it will be before Lilly post the pic :sexywink: *

Last edited:
ABEL said:
I even know Peter :wink:

chewbacca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom