What......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
do you / did you wanna be when you grow up?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream,
But you can never go back the way you came

Wow, let's see... when I was in grade 9 I wanted to be a Hollywood special effects makeup artist. Then I wanted to be an actress. Then I wanted to be a broadcast journalist. Then I wanted to be a lawyer. Then I wanted to be an international Banker (I currently work in an Investment Firm). Then and NOW I plan to pursue a career in PR. I am 3/4 of the way there!
biggrin.gif

I always wanted a career in the music or acting industry. I experienced some success working in the music industry - but wasn't doing what I wanted to be doing - musician publicity - and I didn't like the people I was working with - EGO MANIACS!
mad.gif

Anyway, now that I am grown up, my boyfriend and I started a software company and get to travel alot to cool cities and do big trade shows, go to neat cocktail parties, and I do get to practice public relations, advertising, marketing and management! All in one!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally I wanted to be a veterinarian. But eventually, I realized I wouldnt be able to take it when an animal died.
At age 8 i got bitten by the acting bug and i've never gotten over it!
cool.gif

I'd settle for a career as a rockstar,
tongue.gif
but really, i think guys look better at that.
biggrin.gif

There are many other things I'd like to do, but really only as a side job, or hobby.
I'd like to join the military, possibly get a career in aviation or journalism that way, but may not be able to due to some minor health problems.
------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-17-2002).]

Fireman, Doctor, CEO, Pilot, Mayor, Senator, Baseball Team Owner, Airline Owner, Jeep Owner, My Dad.

I love my job(Marketing/Advertising/Promotions for a very large media company), and I am a Jeep owner. But still pondering what I want to do when I grow up. I think I still want to be my Dad to an extent - but as for future career....

Originally posted by bono-vox:
I want to be..A language teacher OR a translator or a journalist in Spain. Im not really sure yet but I love Spanish so I know I want to do something with that

Tamale tamale...jamon!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

a vet

animals are cool. but then i realised that i'd cry everytime i lost one... i can't see animals suffering... my shrink bill would have got high... nooooo!!! I'll stay unemplyed...

Teacher, rock star, ballet dancer, astronaut, actor, private investigator, you name it. But I didn't become any of those things.
frown.gif

a photographer.
cant have everything i guess, but i have taken some good photos in the past

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

when I was 4, I wanted to be a U-haul truck driver when I grew up.
I guess I didn't really understand the concept behind the name. But at least I've fulfilled my dream!

------------------
"The Edge is a great singer. Let's get the Edge up here." - Bono, 9/23/97, Sarajevo

"Brian Eno. Edge." - Bono, 09/12/95, Modena

"Edge." - Bono, 05/01/2001, Minneapolis

"You made my day, now you have to sleep in it." - TMBG

rich, naval aviator, virologist (?), surgeon, architect, archeologist, industrial designer and lots more... but none of these (except for the first one) would really interest me for the rest of my life.. im still searching for the one thing that could keep me busy for a lifetime w/o getting sick of it.

I had 2 options as a young lad...
1. To be Roger Daltrey, but the job was taken
2. Play center field for the Boston Red Sox, was hoping the Carl Everett trade would get my phone to ring, but they signed Johnny damon instead

------------------
The joker is the best card.

A model.

It looks like rock star is more likely to happen though.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Reluctant rock superstar.
tongue.gif

Seriously, a writer...it has been my big dream since I can remember.
biggrin.gif

ah, that's mmeee
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

Back
Top Bottom