Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is not a Fiona apple fan? She's hot AND crazy.

Although, my wife dragged me along to one of her concerts a few years back and I slept through almost the whole thing. To be fair though, I was drunk and the recipient of a pretty good contact buzz in the room.

Dalton said:
Who is not a Fiona apple fan? She's hot AND crazy.

Although, my wife dragged me along to one of her concerts a few years back and I slept through almost the whole thing. To be fair though, I was drunk and the recipient of a pretty good contact buzz in the room.

i only recall one of her songs. i haven't listened to her enough to have an opinion. perhaps i should educate myself.

Varitek said:
so dalt, i think i'm gonna go to ny to party all night at my red sox bar next monday. for the 6am start.

Wait: what? You're going to NY to a Red Sux bar? This does not compute.

But yeah, you have to be someplace to watch it. Beer and eggs are a fantastic combo btw. I do that all the time for big soccer matches.

Beer, eggs, potatoes, ketchup.

Varitek said:

somebody sent an e-mail over the vt amnesty listserv. it was a survivor of the shooting asking other hokies to partake in a "lie-in" with her on the anniversary outside the Supreme Court for gun control issues. anyway, there's this one dude, let's call him nate, he's a really cool guy, but he is an avid believer in gun ownership rights, and therefore against any sort of gun control.

so he got pissed (and this isn't the first time) and threatened to take this woman off the listserv if she posted more gun control stuff. he said owning guns is a human right and that gun control violates human rights.

so, i simply posted a link to the ai website that talks about regulating arms trade. i wrote "gun control is gun control, M I RITE?" and pointed out that this organization should be a reflection of the values of amnesty international as a whole.

Dalton said:

But yeah, you have to be someplace to watch it. Beer and eggs are a fantastic combo btw. I do that all the time for big soccer matches.

it's called Kegs and Eggs you old fart

Dalton said:

I would drop so much money. I mean I'm sure guys would buy me drinks, and if my bartender's there he'd give me drinks, but it's 20 bucks round trip from philly, 10 round trip from here, plus food and drink.

as for NY. i'm in philly. i lived in ny all summer 2 blocks from a wonderful little red sox/pats/umich (owners went there) bar. i was in there 1-2 times a week. it beats watching it here at 6am wiht my ex bf the only other person guaranteed to show up.

unico said:

somebody sent an e-mail over the vt amnesty listserv. it was a survivor of the shooting asking other hokies to partake in a "lie-in" with her on the anniversary outside the Supreme Court for gun control issues. anyway, there's this one dude, let's call him nate, he's a really cool guy, but he is an avid believer in gun ownership rights, and therefore against any sort of gun control.

so he got pissed (and this isn't the first time) and threatened to take this woman off the listserv if she posted more gun control stuff. he said owning guns is a human right and that gun control violates human rights.

so, i simply posted a link to the ai website that talks about regulating arms trade. i wrote "gun control is gun control, M I RITE?" and pointed out that this organization should be a reflection of the values of amnesty international as a whole.

:lol: some dude just posted the same information I did. good thing i did it first! now he looks like the ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom