Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
For some reason I can't Drag myself to bed

Nor can I.

But I will! I just got a brief Kiwi history spiel. Now I'm going!

GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE! :wave:

Axver said:

Hey, I got you to overshare the vaguest little bit by your standards! :lol:

I would hardly call it oversharing...and yeah, I don't really have anything else to share.

The cats outta the bag! :shifty:

funnypicturesblackcatsnfx1.jpg

bono_man2002 said:
The Dandenongs FTW. Well I usualyl don't go any further than Croydon and Warrandyte but Y'know....
There's a not-English garden up at that big lookout area now, and the possibility of a (small) hedge maze. It's probably died of water restrictions by now though.

:yawn:

Axver said:

Nor can I.

But I will! I just got a brief Kiwi history spiel. Now I'm going!

GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE! :wave:

Have a good day trainspotting. At this rate I won't get up till about 1pm next thrusday!!

Have fun tomorrow, and If I don't see you have a good rest of the weekend.

I think I'll call it a night too.....at least go and lay down, I should pretty much drop dead into sleep.

Night Wetwang, Ax, Ali, PeeFan :wave:

Alisaura said:

There's a not-English garden up at that big lookout area now, and the possibility of a (small) hedge maze. It's probably died of water restrictions by now though.

:yawn:

Perhaps we should have a Interference Trip to the dandenongs.

Alright, I'm officially outta here :wave:

Well, the midterm was fine. It's great to know the material already. I basically studied for 60-90 minutes, showed up 5 minutes late, wrote the test, and had a little bit of trouble with one question that I think was shitty anyway, so I definitely got an 85 minimum.

(now watch me phail)

The Sad Punk
You'd be surprised. Drinking heavily and smoking pot doesn't really account to much on that test. And while I have had a bunch of intimate experiences, I will confess to you lot of people that I have never met that I still have my v-card. It's that stupid is he the one idea that I've had in my head since I was Christian.

My friend who's never done more than kiss a guy/dance is in the 60s. Never been arrested either but you'd be amazed what a little drugs aned alcohol will do.

Well lookie who showed up in our thread. I'm surprised, considering the OP and the first 7 pages of posters..... I wonder if he missed the Kunstmuseum one :hmm:

Dalton said:
Does anyone know why Bonosgirl84 changed her screen name?

BTW - my wife is listening to Norah right now. "Nightingale" is a pretty hot song.

OH!!! hahaha i was like "wow another fiona apple fan?" i've seen both beegee and bg...is she both? maybe she isn't bono's girl anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom