Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:

hahaha!! well i don't have any more money, so i gotta quit cold turkey.

That sucks. :(

I don't like the way they sell ProActiv. All these stars and "three easy payments of ..." Yeah. Right. And they're selling it to teenagers who you know don't have the money to keep buying it.

jobob said:

That sucks. :(

I don't like the way they sell ProActiv. All these stars and "three easy payments of ..." Yeah. Right. And they're selling it to teenagers who you know don't have the money to keep buying it.

My folks always paid for mine!....There was no way I could pay for it while I was at school and unemployed!

You see, my family bleeds Carolina blue. Has for generations.

I'm 100% serious when I say that when Carolina basketball games get intense, my Great Aunt locks herself in her closet. My mom's not much better...neither are my sister or I for that matter. I haven't gotten to the point where I can't watch the games live (my mom can't do it unless it's an obvious win like tonight's game), but I've been getting worse over the years :uhoh: I :heart: the boys in blue but they stress me out!

Axver said:
Actually, not leaving just yet. Got a little more time to waste with you guys. Still "enjoying" Gabe's work?

Making me lol more than Vari's thread!

Wow, I could blindfold Axver and make him play drums and sing, and still be better.

I scrolled back through the thread long enough to see what all the fuss was about. Downloading now ...

Oh.

Last edited:
down.gif

hey whores, anyone out there or are you all off having a life.

my job today was made of win, i got paid public holiday rates to eat lunch at a beautiful pub.

sweeeeeeeet

I leave for a couple of hours, and you've only moved the thread along one page? Epic phailure :tsk:

Yes Dalton, Enchantment is :up:

Where IS everyone? I have 'Salute Your Solution' on repeat :)

I made some changes to my Desert Island playlist, so I'm listening to that right now.

RHCP's track just came up. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom