Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Am I the only one that thinks that guy looks like Christian Bale in The Machinist?

The similarity is really disturbing.

But I think our pal has eaten food recently.

Varitek[i] [B]why is eyeliner so hard to put on?[/B] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LemonMelon said:

Because you're sticking things in and around your eye.

ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

Same reason why I find my contacts so :censored: hard to put in.

Hola.

So. Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to see how many times Carek has posted in the last day.

82 times. Now, to me, that's freaking crazy.

Then, out of additional curiosity, I looked up a few bar and random-funny-sounding-place regulars.

unico: 62 :hi5:
cori: 79 :shrug:
Pfan: 101 :uhoh:
Varitek: 260 :eek:
Axver: 397 :crazy:

Diemen said:
Hola.

So. Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to see how many times Carek has posted in the last day.

Then, out of additional curiosity, I looked up a few bar and random-funny-sounding-place regulars.

:giggle: Yes, these are clearly "we have nothing better to do on Friday Night" threads

Diemen said:
Hola.

:lmao:

that's awesome. but i have to say, any one of those posts > carek's contributions to OOC. Quantity AND Quality FTMFW!

i'm out on the town guys. see you when i have my sober up with interference and get conned into drunkenly oversharing time in a few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom