Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mood killer right here :wave:
:lol:

Enjoy the show! I saw them earlier this month and had an amazing time. I got to hang out a little with Brendan and Jack Lawrence (mostly Brendan) after the concert. :rockon:
wth.gif
awesome! i don't think i'd bother trying to meet them though, i don't even have physical copies of either of their cds (bought them both off itunes) i could have them sign :tsk:

and thanks! :D

not to change the subject, but i found out i get to see the raconteurs! :hyper:

Nice!

I think Carlos has to come in here and take the purity test.

Both he and Reg would set new lows, literally. :tsk:

I need to color again, like really soon. :grumpy: Probably could have this weekend had I not been sick as a dog.

wth.gif
awesome! i don't think i'd bother trying to meet them though, i don't even have physical copies of either of their cds (bought them both off itunes) i could have them sign :tsk:

and thanks! :D

I didn't try to meet them, I just happened to be walking and they were waiting outside their tour bus. I don't have physical copies either, but I had my picture taken with them. :up:

Yeah, check it out. The link doesn't work, but that's definitely the URL. :lol:
wtf! that's weird. i guess i should reup it to another server (ugh, the whole fucking site forwards to perv tube. and i'm at work and just tried clicking it :lol: ) but then again...now only premiums can see what i look like :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom