Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Khan! :wave:

I was adding the latest thread stats to the spreadsheet, and the Craggy Island stuff went in nicely, with the totals automatically calculated, but when I created a new column for Rooty Hill, Google Spreadsheets decided it wouldn't calculate anything from that, so I stopped. :madspit:

Hey Khan! :wave:

I was adding the latest thread stats to the spreadsheet, and the Craggy Island stuff went in nicely, with the totals automatically calculated, but when I created a new column for Rooty Hill, Google Spreadsheets decided it wouldn't calculate anything from that, so I stopped. :madspit:
:lol: i'll add it tonight...if i feel like it :shifty:

Nice of you to give phanan company there. :wink:
hey, i only have to do one more thing to join him as well. i don't know if that's good or bad.

:lol: i'll add it tonight...if i feel like it :shifty:

I just wish my Excel worked, or how to make Google do it (after all, it did it for the Craggy Island column you'd left!). I'd be happy to keep it updated if it would just kindly add the totals for me.

Also, it seems staying up past 3am is dangerous. If I go to bed around 2-3am, the thread's quiet. But if I make it past 3:30am, then the American crowd starts filtering in ...

Just in time for trying to keep up with the Superthreads to leave you out of breath!

I honestly feel a little exhausted after the mad posting in Rooty Hill ...

I think I missed an entire thread or two over the weekend. You guys go so fast. :lol:

You get to stay? :hyper:

:yes:

Oh, and April, while you're here, phanan mentioned earlier that we need to get you to take the purity test, since neither of us remember you actually doing the Superthread's initiation ritual and I was updating/revising the master list of results earlier: 100 Point Purity Test

Yeah, I'll be very interested in this one. :wink:

I am pretty sure I took this while vazza was still around, before her trip. I'll take it again, though. :sexywink:

I think I missed an entire thread or two over the weekend. You guys go so fast. :lol:

:laugh: Yeah, we've shot through a good few, and set records for our fastest thread. Previously, Pussy was our fastest, at nine hours. We did Brest Railway Museum in 6 hours 10 minutes, then Rooty Hill Holiday Inn in 7 hours 10 minutes. :crazy:

I am pretty sure I took this while vazza was still around, before her trip. I'll take it again, though. :sexywink:

See, phanan, I told you I thought she'd taken it before!

Excuse me if I disappear for a few minutes. I'm searching for April's purity score and, as you can imagine, it's rather small.

Damn, there's a thread from early June (the day or two before Vazza left) that took us three days to polish off. It's got to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom