We're All Crushing...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< listening to LEMON CRUSH! by Prince from the Batman soundtrack

a seriously underrated album :rockon:

nice thread title! :laugh:

to continue from the last one...

that's still a really cool career though zootles, and i would be more than willing to hear anything youve recorded on the side :wink:

i will most likely major in political science and quickly realize that you can't do shit with that major, so (a) go to law school and make lots of money and be completely bored with my life, or (b) go to journalism school and rather than travel the world, make 12k a year covering local high school sports, and still be completely bored with my life

the future looks bright! :wink:

<listening to Last Train by arlo guthrie....now into city of new orleans :heart:

VertigoGal said:
sami^ah ok, thats what i figured cos you said he was coming to visit...my friend has a "friend" like that who lives in dallas. she claims he's just a good friend, but i swear when she talks about him she is the happiest person in the world :cute:

that's how I am when I talk about him :drool: but he's already making me upset every day, can you imagine what it would be like if we were actually together :lol:

< celebrity crushes: Jennifer Garner, Charlize Theron, and Zooey Deschanel:drool:

Last edited:
^^^^^ :lmao: VG

<life plan is to marry a boy and live happily ever after without a job :reject:

my parents don't want to send me to college to do that :lol: but I seriously have no motivation to have a real job like a lawyer :shrug: the only thing I'd want to do is be a photographer but that's also shitty pay unless you're semi-famous and I don't think I'm good enough :sigh:

jag8c5.jpg

jag8ex.jpg

sami0201 said:
^^^ :lmao: VG

<life plan is to marry a boy and live happily ever after without a job :reject:

my parents don't want to send me to college to do that :lol: but I seriously have no motivation to have a real job like a lawyer :shrug: the only thing I'd want to do is be a photographer but that's also shitty pay unless you're semi-famous and I don't think I'm good enough :sigh:

good luck finding your sugar daddy Sami :lmao:

real jobs :barf:

I'm probably going to want to major in Film and go to a really sweet film school at USC, NYU, or FSU :rockon:

VertigoGal said:
nice thread title! :laugh:

to continue from the last one...

that's still a really cool career though zootles, and i would be more than willing to hear anything youve recorded on the side :wink:

i will most likely major in political science and quickly realize that you can't do shit with that major, so (a) go to law school and make lots of money and be completely bored with my life, or (b) go to journalism school and rather than travel the world, make 12k a year covering local high school sports, and still be completely bored with my life

the future looks bright! :wink:

<listening to Last Train by arlo guthrie....now into city of new orleans :heart:

<majored in Journalism...it's a great option with lots of possibilities.

Zootlesque said:
Thanks VG! :wink:

btw, you already seem to have a pretty good idea of how your career may shape out! :ohmy: :up:

yeah :rolleyes: I really want to be able to go to college, and I really want to do something in politics (not be a politician myself though)...but it seems about as realistic as becoming a rockstar :slant:

Johnny :combust:

LMP- I LOVE Zooey :love:

my celebrity crushes:

VertigoBonoCCCH23.jpg

JTHBonocolor75.jpg

:faint: :drool: :wink:

but really...Bono, Johnny Depp, I have a weird thing for people like Duff McKagan (sp?) from Velvet Revolver/GnR, Tommy Lee, Richie Sambora (the hottest man I have ever met), Jon Bon Jovi, David Bowie in a way, OMG I'm so weird :lmao: there's more....

LemonMacPhisto said:

good luck finding your sugar daddy Sami :lmao:

real jobs :barf:

I'm probably going to want to major in Film and go to a really sweet film school at USC, NYU, or FSU :rockon:

hopefully I'll see you at NYU :drool: that's where I really want to go but since there's nothing specific I want to do I don't know if my parents will send me if I get in :reject:

but I did read that Mary Kate Olsen went to the Gallatin school at NYU and did an internship with Annie Leibovitz :bow: :bow: that's like my dream :love:

Back
Top Bottom