We're accidents waiting to happen, DESCRIBE whose gonna ride our wild horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ why? it's a brilliant old time punk song

The Skids were brilliant :rockon:
let's all worship punk :drool:

^ question, why the fighter jets?

^^ has the vid not been posted yet 'ere?

Last edited:
Irishteen said:
^^^ why? it's a brilliant old time punk song

The Skids were brilliant :rockon:
let's all worship punk :drool:

^ question, why the fighter jets?

^^ has the vid not been posted yet 'ere?

i'm refusing to believe green day exists :angry:

don't question it, just know the annoyance is there :mad:

*seethe*

^^^ please watch it, it's U2 and green day, you used to like U2 :sad: why are you on a U2 site if you won't listen to their new song?

:lol: i do like U2 still, i'm wearing a tshirt of theirs right.this.second. :ohmy:

yeah, funny story, my school had this lame presentation from some motivational speaking company and they had all these snippets of songs in it, and at the very beginning, they played "Vertigo", and showed parts of the video, and then at the end, and literally, everyone in my school looks at me ( i was in the front row) and i'm like "um.....what?!" :reject: funny stuff

all right, i'll watch it :sigh:

haha, holy crap, at the beginning of the video, the green day lead singer dude is shown and it's all blurry and i was like " um, what did bono do to his hair?"

haha, continuing watching.....:huh:

^^ a bad band can have some good songs, don't be a music snub, or is that what you are? Green day can't make good songs because they're Green Day?

:hmm:

i don't like listening to U2 on the computer, i do listen to them on my ipod :up: :up:

but i might (might!) listen to them soon.....:hmm: stay tuned :lol:

^i'm not cool enough to be a snob :lol:

sure, they can have good songs, i just don't like them, and most of their music, or what i've heard on the radio.....i have a whole other reason not to like them, it brings back bad memories :tsk:

^^ play Angel of Harlem :drool:

that is right now one of my favourite U2 songs, I'm gone mad

^ yeah their fans are annoying

mostly a buncha kids who have no idea what good music, who like Green Day because they're "cool"

Back
Top Bottom