We're accidents waiting to happen, DESCRIBE whose gonna ride our wild horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so you're back in the aul describe thread are ya? :wink: nice to see you :hug:

My life is uneventful as ever, if something ever happens to me I'll get such a shock I'll die

:lol:

sorry about taking so long to reply :( kinda busy right now, laundry, plans and such

last regatta tomorrow :drool: crew ends monday :(

we doing a secret santa exchange at crew on monday :) the official name is Autumn Secret Surprise.....or ASS or short :tongue:

of course it is, without me :wink:

yeah, it will be, i got the coxswain, the five foot, 99 pound kid :lmao: i'm either gonna give him 1,000 calorie chocolate or fuzzy dice, a hula girl and air fresheners for his car :D

^^:madwife:

the coxswain is the person who doesn't row, they just sit in and steer the boat and shout at us :giggle: like an on-water coach :D the kid i got is absolutely tiny, they have to be, so they don't weigh the whole boat down :angry:

^:madwife:

whatever :angry:

so um, yeah, know how i said i'd make a return to DESCRIBE in November? :reject:

yeah, i'm not. for like a week i might. but i joined the school's cross country skiing team, which lasts all winter, so i'll be disappearing again the 14th :sigh:

^^^^ awww you'll be gone again :sad:

< I'm going to kill David, how dare he tell me about great musicians and make me crave to buy their album, Rodrigo y Gabriela :drool:

^^:lol: no, we're supposed to do that ourselves, he basically yells at us and tells how much we suck, how're we're losing, how we're not trying, :blahblah:

it's a motivator :shrug: :wink:

^:yes: :sad: in the freezing cold :|

Back
Top Bottom