well there goes another man I'm not going to marry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
It's official, Russell Crowe to wed Spencer
Reuters
Dec 16 2002 4:21AM

SYDNEY (Reuters) - It's official. Hollywood star Russell Crowe plans to wed long-time Australian girlfriend Danielle Spencer next year.
Crowe popped the question at a Sydney restaurant last month, after first asking permission from Spencer's father, but only made the engagement public at the weekend.

"He has confirmed that he's engaged to Danielle Spencer," Crowe's publicist Wendy Day told the Australian Associated Press.

The 38-year-old New Zealand-born actor headed straight for Spencer's Sydney harbourside apartment, armed with dozens of white roses, after returning to Australia in November. He had said at the time he was trying to escape massive levels of stress.

Crowe, who won an Academy Award for best actor in "Gladiator" in 2001, was reportedly involved in a London restaurant brawl last month and has been at the center of several altercations in recent years

Crowe and Spencer plan to wed in mid to late-2003.

"I feel a great need to wake up with her as many days of my life as I can," Crowe said in a message posted on his rock band's website, http://www.gruntland.com.

Back
Top Bottom