Weird Al's new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So what do you think of the new album. I think it's fucking Hilarious.

i saw the video for "White and Nerdy" as well as that for "Don't Download this Song" and heard "You're Pitiful" (which wont be on the album) and some song about a guy so excited about the opening of a hardware store that he camps out in front of it to be the first in line when it opens.
all of it is hilarious! pure goofy genius.

watch the video for "close but no cigar" on youtube too. it's done by the ren and stempy guy and the song is hilarious!

I got my brother hooked on Weird Al when we were younger & I'd buy the cassettes for him. He kept up the collection once he was out on his own & has even replaced all those old cassettes w/CDs. He's got 'White & Nerdy' on his MySpace page now & I told him the other day I think he's finally found his theme song! :lol:

The only other cut I've heard is "Canadian Idiot", but from what my brother's told me, this is one of Al's best in several years.

Aww I love Weird Al! I met him at a Halloween party in the 80's and he was really nice. I started listening to him when I heard his very 1st song on some late night radio show in the late 70's. I think he recorded it in a bathroom or something. :lol:

Thanks for the info here... I'll have to check out his newest.

Back
Top Bottom