Weener, Lower Saxony, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I have this scrapbook from my 2005 US trip that was never finished. I have it, I have all my junk that I was going to put in it ... but it never got completed at the time and now all that stuff is Katetastic and I'd rather not do it! But I'm the kind of person who can't really throw it out either.

I wouldn't throw it out... Just stick it in a box and one day it probably won't bother you... :shrug:

*looks at clock* I am so confused. I picked a bad day to sleep for 10 hours... my brain feels like it's maybe 2pm but it's gone 5pm.

I wouldn't throw it out... Just stick it in a box and one day it probably won't bother you... :shrug:

Yeah, I just shunted it to the back of my wardrobe and there it shall stay! I bet if I dig through the back of my wardrobe, I'll find all kinds of weird and wonderful things. And maybe one or two new species ...

Yeah, I just shunted it to the back of my wardrobe and there it shall stay! I bet if I dig through the back of my wardrobe, I'll find all kinds of weird and wonderful things. And maybe one or two new species ...

Axversaurus! :D

Or maybe Metlinksaurus... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom