Weed, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Oh God, just got to the part where I butchered the lyrics to Mean To Me Oh God.

Me: she came all the way to america, her parents are evorced, she commited suicede I coud not escape free from the ehar meant ot me

:lmao: That was amazing. I love how in your version, she came TO America and commited suicide.

But I am left handed, and I don't believe I'm wrong handed.

But my smudged handwriting may disagree.

One thing I did enjoy was watching Jonothan Thurston playing for the Cowboys. He looks like he's in slow motion while everything moves in full speed around him. No wonder he's one of the best players going around at the moment.

Shush you, don't get in the way of mocking the Aussies.

... how the hell does that work?

:lmao: Regarding Georgia Pie:

Ax: I went there ... once. Don't even remember what they sold.
Ax: Don't miss them.
Ian: Pies, I suspect.

You want bad singing? You ought to have heard me butcher Spanish Eyes and Slow Dancing (shuffle, I swear) in the car on the way home...sober.

I do not doubt that when Ali, U-Wen, and I play some tunes as Phail, they will be more than simply butchered.

Massacred might even be a polite way of putting it, at least as far as my guitar playing and singing go. Ali and U-Wen have much more competence than I!

Seriously, what the fuck, South Sydney?

They're looking set to win their fifth game in a row and despite losing something like the first 10 games of the season are still finals contenders.

Hear that? It's the sound of the universe about to implode.

Oh God, Khan just kept getting worse and worse:

She had sad new to report: roy syrfns si gead

Yes folks, Roy Syrfns, or Roy Orbison to his friends, is indeed gead.

Hear that? It's the sound of the universe about to implode.

By finals contenders, they're only two competition points behind the Warriors who are still given a reasonable chance of making the finals, thus they have a finals opportunity.

Frankly, I don't think either team WILL make it, but the fact that they can is AWESOME.

There can't be too many major sporting competitions in the world that are as ridiculously close as the NRL.

Oh God, Khan just kept getting worse and worse:

She had sad new to report: roy syrfns si gead

Yes folks, Roy Syrfns, or Roy Orbison to his friends, is indeed gead.

RIP Roy Syrfns. :sad:

:lmao: :lmao:

By finals contenders, they're only two competition points behind the Warriors who are still given a reasonable chance of making the finals, thus they have a finals opportunity.

Frankly, I don't think either team WILL make it, but the fact that they can is AWESOME.

There can't be too many major sporting competitions in the world that are as ridiculously close as the NRL.

How many teams are in finals contention? It seems some years, shitloads of teams are in contention in the AFL, and I've seen 9th place having a chance of scraping into 4th in the Super 14.

So, folks, I'm feeling indecisive about dinner.

Option 1: Salami, onion, spring onion, roma tomatoes, cheese, etc., in a Turkish bread roll, toasted. I love this, but I had it last night already.
Option 2: Homemade pizza.

Help me chooooose.

Tacos like i had, today without any chair throwing ! :up: win .

just finishing some housework :crack: and some pampering i will be with you in a mo .

How many teams are in finals contention? It seems some years, shitloads of teams are in contention in the AFL, and I've seen 9th place having a chance of scraping into 4th in the Super 14.

Mathematically, at this stage all 16 teams could still make it, although it would be a pretty batshit crazy scenario for that to happen.

Realistically 14th could still scrape in.

Mathematically, at this stage all 16 teams could still make it, although it would be a pretty batshit crazy scenario for that to happen.

Realistically 14th could still scrape in.

Fucking hell, that's nuts.

Tacos like i had, today without any chair throwing ! :up: win .

just finishing some housework :crack: and some pampering i will be with you in a mo .

Tacos would be too much effort. I'd have to heat up some mince for that. I'm going to do the Turkish bread rolls, despite having them last night, because they're goooood. I forgot to add olives last night anyway.

Housework is made of phail ... and I still haven't done much of what I've intended to do these holidays. :sigh:

Almost done reading.

:lmao: I didn't realize the porcupine tree album ended, and it went back to the Carbon Leaf album I had been listening to, and I keep writing about how angry i am that PT suddenly soundss like Carbon Leaf :lol:

Khan passed out singing TTTYAATW :lmao:

shortly after, the madness ended.

Ahh Good times people, GOOD times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom