we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YBORCITY

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hope no one minds that I start another one of these........

Favorite U2 DVD/CD (Including Bootlegs)?

DVD: U2-ZOOTV Live in Washington DC

CD: Achtung Baby

Favorite Achtung Baby song?

:hmm: I'm noticing a pattern with the questions here... :wink:

My favourite Achtung Baby video would have to be EBTTRT. The spinning camera :drool:

Same q.

In my dreams I was drowning in my sorrows
My sorrows they learned to swim
Sorrounding me -going down on me
Spinning over the brim
In Waves of regret, in waves of Joy
I reached out for the one I tried to destroy

Favorite Hobby?

Not every night, but I do dream a lot. They're usually very vivid, and have a soundtrack. I can remember them very clearly.

Are you a messy or an organized person?

Just my co-workers talking, and the sound my fingers are making when I'm typing. My iPod is charging right now. :mad: I want music!!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

Both. I play the piano and guitar. Tried to pick up the flute and the violin at one point, but gave those up. I've been singing in choirs, in musicals and solo stuff since I was a little girl, but in the last 5 years I really haven't done much. :sad: I need to do that more. Participating in the sing along in the EYKIW thread doesn't count. :lol:

Same question.

I play guitar, to be honest, I'm not that great - but I'm working on it. Practise makes perfect, right...?

If you could meet one member of U2 and ask when one question, who would it be and what would you ask?

I would like to meet Bono and I would like to ask him how does he do it, family life, rock star life, activist, aong writer, etc.....more importantly rather than asking a question I would prefer to simply tell him what U2's music has menat to me as well as him bringing awareness to me what I can do to make a difference in the world.

Same (it's a good one!) Q....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom