we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I want to be around in another 20 years, I don't think it will get better, just more complex and complicated and everything will cost more.

Same Q......

Well it doesn't matter what the world is actually like in 20 years because, naturally, things were so much better in my day. We had proper music then, none of this noise that you listen to nowadays. In my day kids were so much more polite (they actually said 'thank-you' after they robbed you), I blame the parents of-course, no discipline nowadays. No, in my day we had these things called ASBOs........... (and so on and on and on) :wink:

Same q.

:hmm: I think it depends on how many there are. They can be very destructive. I think I'd be more inclined to call red squirrels cute and regard grey squirrels as pests...though grey squirrels can be quite cute...but then again if it weren't for the greys we'd have more reds... ack, I dunno! (bet you were expecting a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer weren't you?! ;) )

Same q.

squirrels are great:up: I don't and will never understand people who don't like them.

what are you having for dinner tonight?

Chicken Meatloaf - Corn - smashed potatoes

Same Q - but include dessert

I don't know. I have a doctor's app't after work, and it really depends on how long that takes. I'll probably just have some leftover soup and make a salad, because I'm pretty tired today. For dessert I'll have one or two chocolates. :drool:

Same q.

I just grilled up a couple Bison burgers:drool: made a salad and now raspberry brownies for dessert:drool:

whats the most elaborate thing you've ever cooked?

Jack Skellington...
burton2.jpg

well... he's from a movie.. but :shrug:

same Q

:tearshairout: This is impossible, as I love every one so much :love: so I'm playing eenie-meenie-minie-moe in my head and randomly pulling out..........

A Sort of Homecoming/The Fly/With or Without You/Streets/Love is Blindness/Zooropa :heart:

:lol:

same

There are so many, but i'd choose between The Fly&Even better than the real thing :drool: :drool:

Do you like steak&if so which type is your fav?

DIS!!!! :love:

I love steak too&i reckon prime Scotch beef is the best :drool: fillet or sirloin are great - me&my friend are having one with some wine on Easter Monday! :happy:

Are you having any chocolate or eggs for Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom