we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 'Flake' Chocolate bar :drool: (though possibly the most annoying chocolate bar ever created ever! It just crumbles to pieces as soon as you open the wrapper and melts over anything that it touches :mad: )

Same q

Between 11:00 and 11:30...it usually takes me a while to fall asleep, so alot of the time it is later :shrug:

same question...

12:30-1:00, tonight I guess 2 am!

how many times do you press the snooze button in the morning?

I don't have a snooze button, I just go back to sleep, wake up an hour later and have a nervous breakdown because I have no time.

Same again.

I never press the snooze button. Usually I lie awake for 15 minutes trying to summon the will to get out of bed! If I pressed the snooze button I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep anyway. Instead I'd lie awake staring at the alarm clock thinking, "It's gonna off in 13 minutes. Now 12. Now 11." :coocoo: In fact I do the same thing if I wake up 10 minutes or so before the alarm is due to go off, I watch the minutes drain by till the alarm goes off instead of catching some extra sleep. :crazy:

Are any of you doing anything to celebrate St. George's Day? And for our non-English participants, were you even aware that it's St. George's Day? (waits for an English person to say, "What? It's St. George's Day Today?!!" :wink: )

What? It's St. George's Day Today??? :giggle:

Had to do it! (I'm not English, but would like to know how you celebrate it!)

What? It's St. George's Day Today?!! :wink: - Not much happens to be honest, people may go down to their local to get pissed but it's not a big an event as say St Patrick's day....

What time do you usually get up on weekends?

I knew quite a bit in advance that it was St. Georges' day quiet 1! :wink:

i normally get up at 11.30-ish at the weekend!

Would you like to live forever?

^^&^^^&^^^^ :giggle:

I'm 19, I already think I'm gonna live forever! :wink: I don't think I'd want to stay alive forever. Like Katiebu21 says, just think how awful it'd be if you lived forever but everyone who you ever built a relationship up with just eventually died :sad:

Same q.

I think that one one hand, it would be fascinating to see what happened thousands of years from now, but then again it might become a miserable existence!

How many dvds do you own?

^yeah, me too. There is something to this Blue Crack. Too bad there's no BC rehab!

same q

Same here - look at emails then the blue crack!

Does your dog chase it's tail? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom