We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarassing moment of the day:

Today, not feeling well in Target, I head to the Ladies room for the second time................this is when mom says LOUDLY in a group of people,
"Do you have diarrhea?"
Thanks mom:|

I think I'll watch closing ceremonies for awhile...I kinda forgot about it. :silent: I'm also tired of sitting in this chair.

kellyahern said:
Closing ceremonies = scary clowns & more disco music. :yikes:

clowns? :sad:

Don't like clowns......................

Does anyone else but me think that the medals this Olympics look like giant washers? :reject:

arw9797 said:
I just saw some Irish athletes. I didn't even know if Ireland had anyone there because you never hear about them at the Olympics :tsk:
I watched them march in during Opening Ceremonies. There weren't many of them!

Quick Google Search: Looks like this was their first Winter Olympics. They've won 21 medals total in the Summer Games since 1928.

http://www.olympic.it/english/country/id_IRL

Kariann said:

A girl that I work with is from Alaska and she said one of her friends does skeleton. I guess she made the team but didn't go for some reason. You could not pay me to do skeleton.

I dont know, once you got it down it might be kind of fun and a huge adrenaline rush. The bad part would be learning it though. :yikes: :laugh:

Chocolate cake with a white cream type icing in the middle.
3 types of pizza ~ cheese, pepperoni and Hawaiian (ham and pineapple).

I ordered a 'hockey cake' for my daughter and it was really :cute: It had a toy Zamboni and mini ice rink on top. The Zamboni winds up and rides around the top of the cake :up:

The first time I wound it up...it crashed into a pile of blue icing and left skidmarks all over the fake ice surface :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom