We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every day I have more and more closed threads in my user CP...and they're not a collection of old Randooooooms. I think I've been hanging around with the wrong crowd.

I should stop talking to myself, get dressed and go buy a car. :hyper:

State taxes, Fed taxes, bonus, payday from two jobs all in your account at the same time = :faint: :faint: :faint:

I just paid off a credit card bill, have another bill to pay off when I get my next statement, and paid all of my bills for the next 2 weeks. A week from now I will have about $20 in my account! :drool:

Re: I was GOING to say go ahead and rub it in why don't you but...

Schmeg said:

:yikes: I hope she's all right...and that her law-suit happy daughter doesn't go after you guys.

me too

Oh, while I was putting gauze on her cut, I put the first aid kit down on the lobby desk - one of the other seniors started taking stuff out of the first aid kit because she thought they were "samples" :huh:.

Are you getting a VW bug? I want a bug :hyper:.

Arw's avatar is very cute :yes:.

arw9797 said:
State taxes, Fed taxes, bonus, payday from two jobs all in your account at the same time = :faint: :faint: :faint:

I just paid off a credit card bill, have another bill to pay off when I get my next statement, and paid all of my bills for the next 2 weeks. A week from now I will have about $20 in my account! :drool:

Now THAT'S a good day!

shari schultz said:
maybe when I get back from errands, randoooooooooooooom will have a new car smell :hyper:
I have to coordinate things with my good friend Norm at VW but by Tuesday we'll have the new car smell! :D

It's a new 2006 Jetta, it'll be silver with black cloth seats, and I'm not elated beyond belief but I'm very happy! :D

Schmeg said:

I have to coordinate things with my good friend Norm at VW but by Tuesday we'll have the new car smell! :D

It's a new 2006 Jetta, it'll be silver with black cloth seats, and I'm not elated beyond belief but I'm very happy! :D

:up: Congrats!

arw9797 said:

All that coming in at once! Awesome!

arw9797 said:

:up: Its great when that all hits at once. When I get my tax refund I'm doing the same thing. Putting the balance on both my cards at $0. I hate it when they get over $300 on them. I feel like I'm wasting money on the interest. :reject: :nerd:

Whats great is this is a three check month for me also! Its like a mini bonus. Then I get my real bonus and raise in May. So it should be a nice windfall over the next 2 months!

Schmeg said:

:cool:

My father just got a new Toyota Highlander. He loves it, but it leaves me "meh."

My friend Dave got a PT Cruiser a few months ago. Cool car on the inside. But when I see one I always think of a joke from the Daily Show:

Steven Colbert: "It's new, but it looks old John!" :hyper:

:giggle:

I want a VW new bug. Actually, I just want a new car that has a cd player :reject:.

*thinking good job thoughts for Kariann* :hug:

1 more day until 2 off and then 5 more until 11 off and Cali! I can make it...I can. :sigh: Oh and my schedule changed again...I am now 7-330. I could have done 6 to start but I chose not to so that I could get an extra hour of sleep and also that will be one less hour that I will have to work with L...the new supervisor that still needs help doing payroll after 3 weeks...and that I now report too. :crack:

Kariann said:
1 more day until 2 off and then 5 more until 11 off and Cali! I can make it...I can. :sigh: Oh and my schedule changed again...I am now 7-330. I could have done 6 to start but I chose not to so that I could get an extra hour of sleep and also that will be one less hour that I will have to work with L...the new supervisor that still needs help doing payroll after 3 weeks...and that I now report too. :crack:
:up: Those are great hours. 7-4 is my favorite shift. And the fewer hours with Where's My Pleated Jeans the better!

Schmeg said:
Every day I have more and more closed threads in my user CP...and they're not a collection of old Randooooooms. I think I've been hanging around with the wrong crowd.

:angry:

AND:

Acrobat is one of my favorite U2 songs. Hopefully I am not a bad date.

I LOVE the new ARW9797 Avatar.

I LOVE the fact that Kariann is applying for a new job.

this was a quick scan of Randooom. On a public computer at the hotel (Kariann and Schmeg know the one). :D

Kariann said:

Jeans with pleats at the waistband. Normally not very flattering.
My grandmothers wore pleated jeans.

Nuff said.

zoney! said:

:angry:

AND:

Acrobat is one of my favorite U2 songs. Hopefully I am not a bad date.

I LOVE the new ARW9797 Avatar.

this was a quick scan of Randooom. On a public computer at the hotel (Kariann and Schmeg know the one). :D
You're not a bad date at all...not that I'm biased or anything...

I did an interview dance for Kariann and brought a big snowstorm on myself. :uhoh:

Oh and the crowd I run these days with seems to include some bitter old Pleba girls too so that's running up the :lock:s in my CP. :angel:

zoney! said:

If you only knew the half of why I'm posting for a new position you would really be happy. *makes fingers into a gun and puts them to head*

It probably took you 15 minutes to get to Randoooom on that computer.

Kariann said:

If you only knew the half of why I'm posting for a new position you would really be happy. *makes fingers into a gun and puts them to head*

It probably took you 15 minutes to get to Randoooom on that computer.
His super powers enable him to view like 19361936592674 posts per page so it was probably only like 12 minutes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom