We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
oh. my. god.

Love is Blindness was played last night.

:bow:

I would KILL to see that guitar solo :love:
Holy SHIT.

I would just love to see that song live!

Schmeg said:

I saw some of that last night, it was really funny! I hope they have some sort of a marathon soo...I missed the first like 8 weeks from being a reality show snob, and I want to catch up.

I might lie down myself...super tired tonight. :yawn:

I'm sure that there will be one on next Weds since the finale is on at 10.

arw9797 said:
oh. my. god.

Love is Blindness was played last night.

:bow:

I would KILL to see that guitar solo :love:

Apparantly the guitar solo part and ending were not done though. Still cool they played it. I will probably get shot for saying this. But didnt care for it closing on the Zoo tour. :ducks: Its cool the variety they are pulling out on this tour but Love Is Blindness would be one of my last choices to pull off of Achtung. (Along with Acrobat, : divestotheground: ) :shrug: :laugh:

shari schultz said:

I assume she is...........by extension that will probably mean we. :up:

:up: Cool, you should go on July 10th! :wink: Everyone should. A Randooom get together at the Field Museum on BR's birthday! :laugh:

The Field Museum has some fantastic bathrooms! For those wondering! :laugh: :wink:

I know!!!!!!!!!!

Viviana from the set list party found this link!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Viviana!

Not that I want to see Bono "swivel" but the link doesnt work for me. I click on it and the little box says "ready" but doesnt do anything. Am I doing something wrong or is it because I'm on dial up?

Blue Room said:
Not that I want to see Bono "swivel" but the link doesnt work for me. I click on it and the little box says "ready" but doesnt do anything. Am I doing something wrong or is it because I'm on dial up?

I accidently closed out when I went to close out of something else and am getting the same thing now.

This is the audio link to the radio station broadcasting it. It works, but I'm getting ALOT of buffering. I'm on dial up also, so that probably has alot to do with it. Going to be some great audio boots of this show though. :up:

mms://200.61.135.76/radio

Kariann said:

I accidently closed out when I went to close out of something else and am getting the same thing now.

I did the same thing :mad: Aren't we talented?

72.21.39.154:8000 ~that is chizips link to open stream; I have now moved to itunes.........

Kariann said:

Must have been the Elvis hips.

Not only did I accidently close out...I also accidently hit print 2 times.

desperately trying to print out Bono's swivel hips?.........:wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom